Thyrocare Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Thyrocare Technologies

2.5

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai) in February 2012.

Interview

generic interview. no specific questions about job. weird personal questions like "do you have a girlfriend? when are you planning to get married? How much does your father earn?"
    Felt more like a matrimonial screening than a job interview. Was even asked about if I would visit my family often after joining the job. Apparently they discourage that for some reason.
    Wasn't very comfortable process.

Interview Questions

• As described above:
      Do you have a girlfriend?
      Marriage plans
      Family income
      How many sundays can you work on?   1 Answer

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy aptitude test on Gk and basic mathematicss..then personal interview with technical persona...n machine test on 2 pograms... then wait for welcome letter... Easy to crack bt worst if u crack bcoz b ready to enter in a jail

Interview Questions

• Oops concepts..basic SQL questions..   1 Answer

IT Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies in March 2016.

Interview

waited for 8 hours!!!!!!!!
    first round aptitude test which had two question set
    second hr normal question to check your vocabulary
    third round is technical round.
    which had series of question.
    which were in detail .mostly tricky question

Interview Questions

• each and every single detail about asp.net and c# also sql.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

Simple Interview Processes it include first we need to filling the form than aptitude test and essay writing and 1 round with hr and 2nd round with sales manager too easy to creak all interview .
    third class hr executive they think they are owner of entire company.
    they dont have sense for haw to talk with candidate

I come to the interview and go to the direct HR cabin, then he said that you do not understand why it has gone inside.

Dont Go for interview here

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self ?
      Tell me about past experience ?   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai).

Interview

There was simple appitute test followed by writing essay on the given topics and then a letter writing
    Which can be cracked easily. After clearing appitute test they conducted an Hr round. The Hr asked simple questions about myself and test my communications skills.
    After that I was called for managerial round.
    The overall interview was a lengthy process and the salary package was very low

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies in September 2017.

Interview

I got mail from shine com.first they took technical aptitude (pen - paper)which comprises of everything related to .net and sql.but it contains more no.of questions on .net than sql.so if you are very good in .net go for it.and also their is essay writing at the end.my topic was demonetization.
    Then without shortlisting aptitude marks everyone will face technical interview round. In technical he will ask deep deep questions only on .net and sql only.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview

Interview procedure is lengthy.Bags n belongs should be dumped outside building without any locker or safety.
    Office is very untidy and needs cleaning.
    Wastage of time.Interview process is too much slow.

Interview Questions

• 1.Which is the best approach to asign a session in MVC?
      2. RedirectToActionPermanent() Method for which Status code represents?
      3. What is ActionResult()
      4. What is ViewResult()
      5. Can we use view state in MVC -
      6. What is Request Processing Technice follows by Asp.net   Answer Question

Executive IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai) in July 2012.

Interview

Aptitude Test , Technical and HR interview for IT position. After one week they dispatch offer letter to your email
    Sometimes they take machine test from basic SQL questions . Management person also takes the interview . Very strict about timing and process

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on .net and SQL , writing queries and sometimes machine test   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Manama (Bahrain)) in January 2013.

Interview

Simple friendly professional interview four levels mainly it was about laboratories & diagnostics market in MENA region including demographics & business trend in the region. ability to build regional net work of distributors & customers including the Key opinion leaders in this industry, market main players in both private & governmental sectors also the logistics process in the region & roles with customs & borders

Interview Questions

• About the industry mainly & previous experience in the filed   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai).

Interview

Apptitude test which contains simple questions.
    HR round it has some valide questions
    Interviewer was little give she didn't give any attention to candidates.
    I felt bad about the way she was interviewed me and others also.
    Very next day I got offer letter from Thyrocare, I was happy because I got Hr job, when the moment I saw the salary break up, that breakup doesn't have sence.
    2lpa : CTC, 12 k in hand

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self.
      What you know about HR
      Types of recruitment and process of recruitment   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.