Thyrocare Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Thyrocare Technologies

2.4

CRM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Hyderabad) in January 2020.

Interview

3 steps, Analytical/
    Numerical, essay and face to face interview, for about 2 hours long and was asked about experience and education in the interview also was asked 5000/- deposit for job offer which was the reason I declined the job offer.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai).

Interview

First Online IQ test round.
    Second Form to be filled and Writing your thoughts about any mentioned topics.
    Personal round HTML, CSS questions being asked.
    Third IT round(personal round).

The process took 4-5 hours.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies.

Interview

I had applied for an online interview.
    It included general info and to write an essay on the topics provided .And the final round is the hr round which was on the interview app .

Database Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies.

Interview

1)poor interview management.
    2)no canteen available for visitors/interviewers.
    3) interviewer is bit lazy while interviewing he is continuously yewning which I don't like.
    4) there are 3rounds:1) apti,essay,letter writing.2) sql question Oral 3)sql question oral. No machine test happen.you will know the result through mail.

Interview Questions

• delete &truncat diff., normalisation, unique key null or not,dml,dcl,ddl   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies.

Interview

Basic Interview; Aptitude followed by face-to-face interview. Although the process was short, it took 3 hours to complete. It was easy and anyone with basic science knowledge can crack it.

Interview Questions

• Favorite subjects.
      Tell about DNA & Proteins.
      What experience do you have with writing ?   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

Simple Interview Processes it include first we need to filling the form than aptitude test and essay writing and 1 round with hr and 2nd round with sales manager too easy to creak all interview .
    third class hr executive they think they are owner of entire company.
    they dont have sense for haw to talk with candidate

I come to the interview and go to the direct HR cabin, then he said that you do not understand why it has gone inside.

Dont Go for interview here

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self ?
      Tell me about past experience ?   Answer Question

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai) in June 2018.

Interview

I came at 10.00 sharp on time. First they asked me to fill up the form. Form is also included to write letter and also one essay.

After that, I was asked to IQ test after half an hour. There was 30 questions. I was asked to wait for some time.

I have waited 1.5 hrs for next round that is general hr round about asking about personal details.

I have asked to their representative to how much time I have to wait for next round. I have interview on 14.00 O'Clock. They told me that I have to wait for some time or you can leave. We are only 3 mobile developer interviewer there. Still they ask me to wait too much time.

Interview process is too too too much slow.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai) in May 2018.

Interview

Easy round of interview any one can clear the interview .They will ask about your education, your experience before this, about your family , they will tell you talk on one of the topics,

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview

Interview procedure is lengthy.Bags n belongs should be dumped outside building without any locker or safety.
    Office is very untidy and needs cleaning.
    Wastage of time.Interview process is too much slow.

Interview Questions

• 1.Which is the best approach to asign a session in MVC?
      2. RedirectToActionPermanent() Method for which Status code represents?
      3. What is ActionResult()
      4. What is ViewResult()
      5. Can we use view state in MVC -
      6. What is Request Processing Technice follows by Asp.net   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Thyrocare Technologies (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

They approached through the naukri site,Done with HR round and aptitude tests,then 1:1 interview with GM,1:1 interview with VP and then director of the company and then received the offer

Interview Questions

• What is perception of the thyrocare in the market?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.