Time Inc. India Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Inc. India

Time Inc. India

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Time Inc. India

Interview

Telephonic interview with human resource manager. Followed by invite to in-person interview with manager. Interview with manager was straight-forward. - Personal Introduction. - Education background. - Technical questions on accounting. - Questions on excel.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on deferred tax. Methods of treatment of tax on statements.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Inc. India (Bangalore) in Sep 2017

Interview

First in foremost they give you a test paper to analyze stuff and ask your opinion answers on that, and after that the grilling session starts.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in our company?

Time Inc. India

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Time Inc. India in Sep 2017

Interview

Was interviewed at Bangalore office on a working day, the recruiter told that it will be quick at will be wrapped up by 1 pm, but the process was very slow, plus the interview was very extensive each technical round (2 in number) last more than an hour and the entire process 1 written(MCQ + few queries and descriptive questions), 2 technical and a managerial lasted till 5 pm. Got the update the next day about my feedback being positive, waited for 3 days for any other communications but none recieved, did multiple follow ups, after a week got a mail to submit my documents, did the same, again till one week no communication. After a week the HR called and refused my candidatature any further, reason being the position went on hold. I still don't understand what just happened, I never thought that something like that happens after document submission. 2 weeks were wasted, the worst part is that the same person told me on the day of recruitment that there are plenty of positions to fill in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Time Inc. India

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Inc. India

Interview

Interview totally consisted with 4 rounds. The First round is Technical written once got shortlisted had the following rounds. Technical Round 1 : 30-40 Minutes Technical Round 2 : 10 Minutes Techno-Manager round : 15 Minutes

Interview Questions
  • Interview was moderate. The questions were fully scenario based.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Time Inc. India (Bangalore) in Aug 2017

Interview

There are four rounds. 1. written test 2. Technical round 3. Managerial round 4. HR. round. Most of the Q's are multiple choice Q's. Prepare FAQ's from online you can see those Q's again the question sheet

Interview Questions
  • Written Test Cover 1. Selenium WebDriver basic 2. Basic Java programs to write 3. TestNG Framework Q 4. cucumbar Framework Q .. 5. SQL Queries.. (like 3rd largest number query)..

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Inc. India (Bangalore) in Jun 2017

Interview

3 rounds of interview , they mainly asked about manual and automation testing questions . It was little tough and received offer letter within 3 days. First two panelists asked multiple questions on java and selenium . Next round they asked me about real time testing approaches to design framework and then manager round .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

It was on sunday and they will make you wait forever.I cleared 4 rounds ( 2 technical and 2 managerial round) then I got to know there will be salary negotiation but they called me for one more non-technical managerial round and asked only what I have done in my previous project and then rejected me.It was totally unfair and waste of time.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Time Inc. India (Bangalore) in Apr 2017

Interview

The interviews process had 6 technical rounds. 1. 2 rounds of Hackerrank programming 2. 1 round of Hackerrank codepair 3. 3 rounds of F2F technical discussion All the 6 rounds were about programming, algorithms, data structures, data modeling, Web app architecture designing, debugging/ troubleshooting, etc. At the end, they filled an HR form for me asking about my work preferences and details and told me to get back in 2-3 days. After waiting for 4 days, I did the follow-up and came to know that they are not taking my candidature further because (according to them), I was more into Java and less into Big Data, about which I am not sure how they really came on to this conclusion as they did not ask me even a single question (literally not even a single question) related to Big Data in any of the 6 rounds. Suggestion to the recruitment team: Please understand the fact that people actually make time for attending your interviews so until and unless you really need people to work for you, do not schedule the interviews. Seriously guys, not cool!

Interview Questions
  • Programming, algorithms, data structures, data modeling, Web app architecture designing, debugging/ troubleshooting, etc.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Inc. India (Bangalore) in Feb 2017

Interview

First of all interview gets scheduled on Sunday and you are made to wait eternally,Initially people having >6 yrs exp were segregated and made to sit separately, then after a humongous wait (> 4hrs) , my turn for the first around arrived. First round went smooth , it was a technical round, then wait for the second round started another 2 hrs wasted. In the second round no technical question was posed, just was related to team management and leading the team, conflict resolution etc. 2 people took the round, nodded their heads for everything discussion went for half an hour and finally they asked the HR to tell me that I was rejected. Pathetic experience , you need to wait and wait and without any technical questions you are rejected, this happened to two of my other friends who had appeared for the round, same experience and rejection, Please don't waste your Sunday on this interview. Pathetic process, Pathetic panel

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Inc. India (Bangalore) in Feb 2017

Interview

First round was Hacker's Rank Round. After that 2 F2F round. My experience was really worst there.. I got a call from HR of Time Inc saying that I have cleared first round and can come for interview. When I went there they told u haven't cleared your first round so you can leave for the day... And I told that I got a call form HR saying that my round is clear and now you are saying its not clear.. Thats hard to believe and total time waste..After insisting they asked me to appear for next round.. After that all candidate were waiting almost from 4 hrs and then they got update interview Panel has not arrived so its will take more time to start interview process. We have been told initially that interview has been scheduled only slot wise so wee need not to wait much and will be over in max 2 hrs.. But everything told before was lie to us.. Interview process was really un organised.

1 person found this interview helpful