Times Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Times Business Solutions

Times Business Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions

Interview

Basically there were three rounds , First one was GD then two PI's Gd topics was based on Marketing and Sales like , Is consumer the real king , sales and marketing go hand in hand, then First was hr interview , where questions were based on your cv only , They see your confidence , enthusiasm . Then there was technical round , which was easy basic questions like sales process, spin model , How to generate leads etc,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Noida) in Sep 2017

Interview

The Interview was good. The HR was friendly and nice. The Questions that are asked are not tough. In the interview the thing that mostly matters is your confidence. Good surrounding and final interviewer (manager) was very good at his job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell Me about yourself
    Answer Question
  • Why you want to join the times business solution?
  • Questions related to compound Interest
  • Question related to sales and what are the thing that are necessary for a corporate sales

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Times Business Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Times Business Solutions

Interview

It was long and arduous as they take a long time to respond back. There was a written test and then two rounds of interview. The interviews were fun and casual and not very long. The HR processes took some time and was a little nerve-wracking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Mumbai) in Nov 2015

Interview

There are 3-4 rounds of interview... Hr> Area sales manager> Zonal manager> Regional manager After which you get a call from Hr who sits in noida. You can negotiate with her for salary breakup but do it before she puts it on mail. After mailing the last discussed amount is not changed.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Where were you employed earlier?
  • what was the target given and did you achieve?

Times Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Times Business Solutions

Interview

Mostly 2 round process and most of the time taking interview by people who are working on that project. It will always good if someone known to you. Reference help here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Times Business Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Times Business Solutions

Interview

came through reference, was being hired into the team of an earlier colleague and there were 2 levels one with the person in whose team i shall be joning and second with the Business Head. HR round was more of formality of finalizing documents required from my end.

Interview Questions
  • Explain in detail the process which will be adopted, am a going to create a process for the tasks assigned

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Noida) in Sep 2014

Interview

It was good, Head HR was clear on the role & expectations. She was prepared with questions and shared clear expectations. The role was challenging and required a person with innovation. Road map was clearly mapped and lot of emphasis was given on creating a Great Place to work

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage EE in your company?
  • How do you calendar activities

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Mumbai) in May 2014

Interview

The process took one day. 3 rounds were held. Not very difficult. They check your confidence and presentation. One should look confident and should be fluent in speaking. They usually prefer MBAs.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to switch? strengths & weaknesses. How can you add value to our organization?

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Ahmedabad) in Nov 2013

Interview

There are 4 rounds of interview. First with HR, then with ASM, the next was with the RM. The last was with the HR again for negotiations with the HR

Interview Questions
  • The company has 3% market share, what can you do to increase it?

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Mumbai) in Mar 2013

Interview

Very transparent and informational. They wanted to know the process i handled at my previous employer and how did i go about my day to day activities. What was my target and for many months i achieved my target. Was i paid any incentive and if yes how much. Was it paid monthly or qtrly or yearly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews