Tipico Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tipico Interview Questions

Interviews at Tipico

3.1

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico in June 2020.

Interview

The interviews were thorough and promptly scheduled, and there was always open communication with the HR director. I can't express enough how appreciated it is to always know where you 'stand' so to speak, and always know what comes next.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my professional background and skills that are suited for the position   Answer Question

17 Jun 2020 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, this really help us continue doing what we do well and improving where necessary. I am glad you had a positive interview experience and you have decided to take your next career step with us! Welcome to the team!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tipico.

Interview

First interview consisted on explanation on what the company does and what they are looking for in the applied role, and I also had the opportunity to explain my work experience in more details.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like this role is suitable for me?   1 Answer

17 Jun 2020 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, this really help us continue doing what we do well and improving where necessary. I am glad you had a positive interview experience you have decided to take your next career step with us!

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tipico.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and professional. I was explained at the beginning what the stages in the recruiting process are and what is expected from me as an future employer. The interviewer was very honest in describing the role itself as well as the responsibilities and duties.

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in February 2020.

Interview

Contacted by recruiters company.
    First was the soft skills interview with Tipico recruiter. Very nice and friendly. The next step was technical interview with Manager and a team member. I was asked theoretical questions + had 3 coding tasks. All the interview took 1h via Skype.

I was rejected but still have a good impression about the company and interview!

Interview Questions

• Write a function that should result:

console.log(sum(2,3)); // result 5
      console.log(sum(2)(3)); // result 5   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slavonski Brod (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Slavonski Brod (Croatia)) in November 2019.

Interview

4 interviews until the offer phase. It was specific role in the company so I suppose that was the reason why it took that long. And the interviewers were on their business travels so we have to wait for their return. In general, very sastified with the whole process. They guided me through the whole process very profesionally.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my work history and specific questions regarding to role I've applied   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tipico in November 2019.

Interview

1. About 45 minutes long screening interview, followed by
    2. test assignment for which i had 7 days to submit. Once team was happy with my assignment,
    3. there was 1.30 technical interview in which assignment was discussed, some java technical questions were asked. And couple of simple algorthmic coding challenges on the interview. After this
    4. I was invited to meet the team, do a non-technical presentation, discuss about some tested approaches etc

Interview Questions

• Screening questions were for them to understand me better and to find out if I could be good fit.
      In technical interview, those were the routine java questions with some in depth questions.   1 Answer

KYC/AML In Malta Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valletta (Malta)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Valletta (Malta)) in November 2019.

Interview

Incredibly rude interviewer, that was the first time I wanted to hang up in the middle of interview. Company seems good and interesting but nowadays companies are also looking to provide good atmosphere/ attitude to actually enhance the productivity and employee's loyalty.

Interview Questions

• She forgets half of questions anyway, not well articulated, interrupts you, even considering we had connection issues and she didn't even tried to ask questions again in order to be sure that she hears me and was already attacking for the response that she heard, not the real response that was given.   Answer Question

Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in May 2019.

Interview

Worst ever. they even give excuse on reject by saying nothing. on the mail its says to me that there a few things, some thing.s i thought they are cool but i find a very amateur company and a very weak developers.

Interview Questions

• classical questions about hype topics like microservice.   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tipico.

Interview

Skype video call with company's HR located in Germany. The company profile and job was presented to me. I was asked have I heard previously of Tipico, how familiar I am with the brend.

Interview Questions

Tipico Response

21 Mar 2019 – Group Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Senior Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tipico in August 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter based in Germany for a role in Malta.

I did a 1 hour technical interview with two engineers that went well. I never heard back from them. Really unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions

Tipico Response

21 Mar 2019 – Group Talent Acquisition Manager

Dear candidate,

Candidate experience is absolutely essential to us. We are truly sorry that you felt your application didn't hold up to our reputation.

Unfortunately, the review process for that specific role took very long and was put on hold. We are sorry we didn't provide you with a timely update - we have discussed your case internally within the team and will be reviewing our process accordingly.

Antonio Arias-Lopez
    Group Talent Acquisition Manager

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.