Tipico Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tipico Interview Questions

Interviews at Tipico

3.1

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tipico.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and professional. I was explained at the beginning what the stages in the recruiting process are and what is expected from me as an future employer. The interviewer was very honest in describing the role itself as well as the responsibilities and duties.

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in February 2020.

Interview

Contacted by recruiters company.
    First was the soft skills interview with Tipico recruiter. Very nice and friendly. The next step was technical interview with Manager and a team member. I was asked theoretical questions + had 3 coding tasks. All the interview took 1h via Skype.

I was rejected but still have a good impression about the company and interview!

Interview Questions

• Write a function that should result:

console.log(sum(2,3)); // result 5
      console.log(sum(2)(3)); // result 5   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slavonski Brod (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Slavonski Brod (Croatia)) in November 2019.

Interview

4 interviews until the offer phase. It was specific role in the company so I suppose that was the reason why it took that long. And the interviewers were on their business travels so we have to wait for their return. In general, very sastified with the whole process. They guided me through the whole process very profesionally.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my work history and specific questions regarding to role I've applied   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tipico in November 2019.

Interview

1. About 45 minutes long screening interview, followed by
    2. test assignment for which i had 7 days to submit. Once team was happy with my assignment,
    3. there was 1.30 technical interview in which assignment was discussed, some java technical questions were asked. And couple of simple algorthmic coding challenges on the interview. After this
    4. I was invited to meet the team, do a non-technical presentation, discuss about some tested approaches etc

Interview Questions

• Screening questions were for them to understand me better and to find out if I could be good fit.
      In technical interview, those were the routine java questions with some in depth questions.   1 Answer

KYC/AML In Malta Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valletta (Malta)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Valletta (Malta)) in November 2019.

Interview

Incredibly rude interviewer, that was the first time I wanted to hang up in the middle of interview. Company seems good and interesting but nowadays companies are also looking to provide good atmosphere/ attitude to actually enhance the productivity and employee's loyalty.

Interview Questions

• She forgets half of questions anyway, not well articulated, interrupts you, even considering we had connection issues and she didn't even tried to ask questions again in order to be sure that she hears me and was already attacking for the response that she heard, not the real response that was given.   Answer Question

Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in May 2019.

Interview

Worst ever. they even give excuse on reject by saying nothing. on the mail its says to me that there a few things, some thing.s i thought they are cool but i find a very amateur company and a very weak developers.

Interview Questions

• classical questions about hype topics like microservice.   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tipico.

Interview

Skype video call with company's HR located in Germany. The company profile and job was presented to me. I was asked have I heard previously of Tipico, how familiar I am with the brend.

Interview Questions

Tipico Response

21 Mar 2019 – Group Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Senior Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tipico in August 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter based in Germany for a role in Malta.

I did a 1 hour technical interview with two engineers that went well. I never heard back from them. Really unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions

Tipico Response

Dear candidate,

Candidate experience is absolutely essential to us. We are truly sorry that you felt your application didn't hold up to our reputation.

Unfortunately, the review process for that specific role took very long and was put on hold. We are sorry we didn't provide you with a timely update - we have discussed your case internally within the team and will be reviewing our process accordingly.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in July 2018.

Interview

an online form, HR screening interview, line manager skype interview, a day meet the team workshop.
    Very fast process but very unprofessional assessment and selection criteria.
    It is not clear who is the final decision maker. Or maybe she/he is in shadow.
    Not a clear requirement for their candidates.

Interview Questions

Tipico Response

Dear candidate,

It's unfortunate that you felt that the selection criteria was not clear - even if I get sometimes complaints that the job adverts are too detailed, it seems we missed your expectations here :-)

I'd be happy to have a confidential chat about your experience. Feel free to drop me an email at Antonio.arias-lopez@tipico.com or contact me on LinkedIn.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review,

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tipico.

Interview

It was very confortable , very calm , done through vidio registration on sonro website

what purpuce have the Interview wuith Tipico, client service agent?

Questions are asked to learn how you approach and solve problems. Your ability to explain processes and how to use the information is what’s most important.
    How have you used your communication and decision-making skills to organise others in a team? Shine by showing how you contributed to help a team succeed.
    Our team will analyse how your strengths could drive impact within the company and how you can potentially grow into different roles

Still, I´m surprised how many candidates would arrive at interviews, even for senior level positions, and not having studied our values, mission statement, leadership principles, products, etc.

Interview Questions

• they ask me what i know about the Etreprise?

m i fun of a footballteam , and wuish information do i heve about football ?

They ask me , if i have an experience where i was supposed to do a multitask work and how did i manage that ?

Stelle eine Situation dar, in der es notwendig war, viele Aufgaben zur selben Zeit zu erledigen. Wie bist Du damit umgegangen? Wie war das Ergebnis?

They ask me to present my self first

Erzähle uns etwas von Dir.

Wieso sind Tipico und die Position für Dich attraktiv?

why do you find , that this position and TIPICO are attractive fo you?

Was denkst du darüber nach Malta umzuziehen?

what 's your opinion about moving to Malta?

hast du Interesse an Sport erzähle uns darüber ?

are you interested in Sports , telle us about it?

Beschreibe eine Situation, in der Du mit einem Kollegen / einer Kollegin in einem Team oder Projekt zusammengearbeitet hast und dieser / diese ihren Teil der Arbeit nicht erledigt hat. Wie hast Du darauf reagiert?

tell us about a project , wher you worked wuith a Kolleeg and he was facing troubles achieving his work at time. how did you behave or how did you react to that?

Erzähle eine Situation, in der Du Dich Veränderungen anpassen musstest, die Du nicht kontrollieren konntest. Wie bist Du damit umgegangen?

Wieso denkst Du, dass Du ein guter Kandidat / eine gute Kandidatin für diese Stelle bist?

Sie haben jetzt 2 Minuten, um ggf. weitere Kommentare hinzuzufügen.   1 Answer

Dear candidate,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review.

Kind regards,

Group Talent Acquisition Manager

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.