Toradex Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Interviews at Toradex

Negative60%
Neutral40%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toradex

Toradex

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toradex in Feb 2021

Interview

Telephonic interview lasted for about half an hour . Various questions regarding programming and communication protocols. Also was asked about Linux commands and if any knowledge about GSM .

Interview Questions
  • Explain various serial communication protocols . Explain in brief about linux kernel .
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toradex (Bangalore) in Nov 2017

Interview

I applied for the position as the Job description posted in job site Clearly mentioned they require 7 to 10 years of experience in the industry. The HR called me and asked to have a face to face discussion. I asked him if we can have a telephonic round first and then go to face to face he told me within one day every round will be over. He didn't even ask my current salary and my expected salary ( I assumed he had got this information from my job portal profile). A lady from the technical team had interviewed me and questions were so simple. All she wanted to know is that if I am willing to work overtime every day and on weekends. After the discussion with the lady, I asked her what are the next steps. So she told if going forward with my candidature I have to visit for a face to face 2 more times. Remember HR had told me everything will be completed within one day. Later after 1 month, I can see the same Job title and Job description has been added to the same job sites with lesser experience (to mention 4-8 years). Which clearly says that they didn't have enough budget to afford a person with 10 years experience. So many candidates have wasted their time visiting their office for the interview while the company didn't have enough budget for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working under pressure?
  • what tools do you use?
  • If you get a 1 hr video and you need to edit it immediately, Say with 30 mins. How will you handle it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toradex (Bangalore)

Interview

Applied on online portal, an online test, telephonic round, then finally F2F interview. Interview was mostly focused on microcontroller interfacing to devices. Interview experience was unpleasant. I could answer most of questions. Finally i was told i will get confirmation in next 10-15 days and i got email saying application rejected just about 10 min after i left their office. If i was so bad candidate, i shouldnt be called for last round, and my performance wasnt so bad that i get lied to, on face and get rejected in 10 min.

Interview Questions
  • Explain Keyboard debouncing logic?
  • Two development boards of same make, on one led is glowing and on 2nd one led fails to glow. How would debug this situation to find the cause. Possible reasons for led not glowing on 2nd board

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Toradex (Bangalore)

Interview

The Interview: I thought the it went well. The Interviewing Manager was cordial, professional and made me quite comfortable. They had asked me to prepare a bunch of stuff - PPTs and a writeup. I presented. There was detailed discussion of the role and what I would be most interested in. I was given the impression that the Manager was interested in taking my application forward. However, clearly that was misleading. Areas that HR could work on: Inform the Hiring Manager that the candidate is from out of town. The Interviewing Manager had no idea I had flown across the country only to Interview with the company. This could have easily been done over Skype, as also mentioned by the Interviewing Manager.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing out of the ordinary. Expected questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Toradex

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toradex

Interview

First they place you to have an Skype interview. Mine had 4 team members for the interview. One of them is very nice, talking and introducing the company, talking about how good is the company and proud of themselfs. All of them, specially one (CTO) will interview about VERY technical questions. They verify your language skills, by making part of the interview in the language. Once you clear the first step, they arrange another time to conduct a technical aptitude test. They dont provide any information of the content of this test. You will have one hour to conduct the test and send them back. Check the connection properly! After dont know if there are more steps.

Interview Questions
  • Verify language skills Technical Aptitude test: It is supposed to be for a Electronics engineer but you have to pass one of the hardest aptitude test, concerning from: Asamble language, programing language, kernel instructions, ports to connect drivers, drivers extensions files, comparing Windows CE 7.0 with 6.0 .... VERY TECHNICAL AND SPECIFIC
RSS Feed</>Embed