Torrent Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Torrent Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews at Torrent Pharmaceuticals

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was online. It was a scam. They asked a few interview questions asked me to complete some reports and 5hen asked if I would accept a check to buy the software needed to do the job. I immediately became sceptical as for most the software would already be installed with equipment provided.

Interview Questions

• They asked my name
      Address
      If I could meet the requirements
      And if I have a bank account to accept the check   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

It was telephonic interview.first HR asked some standard questions like tell me about yourself and education background , some analysis related questions and then described the role and about company profile

Interview Questions

• Once done with the interview process i was asked to do some spss modeler certification which is mandatory and you have to take it on your own.i think it was a fake because such a reputed. Company will never ask smone to do such certifications after selection   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals in February 2019.

Interview

Few people are running a scam.They call u and take fake interview & then ask if u have this skills ,if u say no they ask that you can enroll & go for certification exam from a list of institute they send u on mail.The company should take care of this kind of scam interviews.I am glad that i didn't applied for it.

Interview Questions

• SPSS modeler.They convince u to take the program on there own and after joining they will refund it.   Answer Question

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview processing is personally face to face answers and questions ..data entry work type questions and answers. Easy question. I will work confidently and to effectively with organisational company. Torrent company is so good like my dream torrent with working me.

Interview Questions

• how will u manage ur studies and job???   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through job portal for IPR in formulation development and able to converted into Skype interview call after formal basic round. My interview was started around 10:30 and wrapped up at 11:15.

In 45 minutes interview, they started from basic technical to core IPR. Tried to dig me up. I answered almost all the questions which they asked, but i am working with outsourcing company so i am very strong in technical and theoretical section. Unfortunately i don't have enough pragmatic experience in Para IV filing, patent filing so forth. I gave all the answer related to patent as well Para IV ANDA filing. I didn't understand one thing if they had my resume. Why did they call me for interview? Unless they are looking for Exp in filing etc. My experience was worst. Completely wastage of time. If you will get the call first of all, clear all those things in initial stage only.

Interview Questions

• 1. About the brief introduction?
      2. Orange book?
      3. ANDA filing?
      4. Patent filing?
      5. Provisional patent?
      6. Continuation Vs divisional?
      7. types of projects, you did?
      8. Patent Search short?
      9. Data base uses? so on....   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad).

Interview

All interview process was same as other companies. For Fresher it includes written, skilled or subjective interview and last is HR interview. After selection it have long documentation processes. Written test based on relevant fields.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in December 2015.

Interview

Its all good process. as just the bacis of our info is asked. one has to be very confident and sure as what is happening in interview. just answer the questions in what manner they are asked. Rest i think every thing is fine.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Bhopal) in November 2015.

Interview

4 round of interview taken by management, Quite lengthy process, 3 technical round nd 1 Hr round, job selection was difficult and competitive. All interview was immediately taken and Hr was proactive in all procedure

SAP Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a face to face interview along with entire head of SAP modules along with the IT manager it was an hour long interview and they asked relevant question and more of the questions were asked from the work that were mentioned in the cv.

Interview Questions

• Core Skills & challenges faced in development   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Campus recruitment process is followed.
    Students with sound knowledge in their applied fields are sure to do well in this interview.
    Company gives indepth training with rigorous sessions to give overall perspective before taking on the job in full swing.The overall experience was great learning that came my way & since I was amongst the topper in my selected field, I got selected.

Interview Questions

• Fundamentals of branding & marketing model applications   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.