Torrent Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Torrent Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated 27 Feb 2019

Sort:

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was online. It was a scam. They asked a few interview questions asked me to complete some reports and 5hen asked if I would accept a check to buy the software needed to do the job. I immediately became sceptical as for most the software would already be installed with equipment provided.

Interview Questions

• They asked my name
      Address
      If I could meet the requirements
      And if I have a bank account to accept the check   1 Answer

Marketing Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hisar

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Hisar) in February 2010.

Interview

First Round took By Business Manager & After That Hr and Final Round took by AGM.

Interview Questions

• About Your Backround Check.   1 Answer

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in July 2010.

Interview

As per the start interiveiw with the IQ and then 1:1 interiveiw and check the ability of the siting in the interiveiw . interiveiw over the 9 o'clock in the night. and starting next day continue of the other part of interivew.

Interview Questions

• Tell about the family back ground.   1 Answer

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (New Delhi) in September 2012.

Interview

there is 3 rounds of interview.
    where they check your marketing knowledge and little knowledge of biology mostly zoology.
    like body system and specialty you are getting to involve viz derma, cardio, neuro, etc.

Negotiation

just make your mind what you want to and be fix on that

Am Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals in June 2010.

Interview

fine

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalol

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Kalol) in May 2012.

Interview

In 1st round technical interview was taken by project manager and HR. After qualifying they took medical test. HR negotiate for Exaction. After going through all the process successfully they call fro 2nd round of interview with head of the civil department for technical interview and head of the HR for other processes.

Interview Questions

• the unit of M20 and its proportion   1 Answer
    • if you use fe 415 steel and fe 500 steel what would be the saving(%) if the rate of both steel same.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Technical discussion, job experience & learning and project work discussion.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through job portal for IPR in formulation development and able to converted into Skype interview call after formal basic round. My interview was started around 10:30 and wrapped up at 11:15.

In 45 minutes interview, they started from basic technical to core IPR. Tried to dig me up. I answered almost all the questions which they asked, but i am working with outsourcing company so i am very strong in technical and theoretical section. Unfortunately i don't have enough pragmatic experience in Para IV filing, patent filing so forth. I gave all the answer related to patent as well Para IV ANDA filing. I didn't understand one thing if they had my resume. Why did they call me for interview? Unless they are looking for Exp in filing etc. My experience was worst. Completely wastage of time. If you will get the call first of all, clear all those things in initial stage only.

Interview Questions

• 1. About the brief introduction?
      2. Orange book?
      3. ANDA filing?
      4. Patent filing?
      5. Provisional patent?
      6. Continuation Vs divisional?
      7. types of projects, you did?
      8. Patent Search short?
      9. Data base uses? so on....   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview process consists of several rounds of telephonic & personal interaction. It starts with initial screening of HR on Telephone and face to face and then personal interaction rounds with all the concerned senior functional hierarchy depending upon the position and job role. Further it is followed by certain presentations and assignment completion. Lastly it is again with HR which includes negotiation.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Bhopal) in November 2015.

Interview

4 round of interview taken by management, Quite lengthy process, 3 technical round nd 1 Hr round, job selection was difficult and competitive. All interview was immediately taken and Hr was proactive in all procedure

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Torrent Pharmaceuticals (Mumbai) in March 2012.

Interview

It was quite long process consists of three rounds. After two months i received a call letter. It includes telephonic round, personal round and human resource round. After two months i received a call letter.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.