Tracxn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tracxn Interview Questions

Interviews at Tracxn

2.7

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tracxn (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First McQ 30 questions from logical section followed by 3 program. Then technical interview ,they asks about simple logical questions then another interview ,idk it's hr or technical it's a mixture and they ask you to leave. They create fake job don't wast your time .

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tracxn (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I got a email from their HR and we scheduled a call. Once I picked the call, I felt like I am talking to a robot on the other end. No talking about the company, role or work but straight nonsense questions after another.
    I didn't went with the other rounds, telephonic was bad experience in itself.

Interview Questions

• Noice period, ctc and expectations and usual stuff on telephonic round   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tracxn (Bengaluru).

Interview

The first round was written MCQ and programming round. I cleared that round and then attended 2nd round which was technical interview. The interviewer asked me two programs which i correctly executed. After one day I got a call from HR that I have cleared the 2nd round and he fixed the third round on interview and I was happy. After two days I again HR called me and told me that I was unable to clear the 2nd round and he made excuse that after closely reviewing the interview we are changing our decision. This behavior was really unprofessional and it is showing the negative sides of the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palakkad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tracxn (Palakkad) in May 2020.

Interview

I applied via naukri and they send me mail to attempt two online tests.
    1st test had 20 multiple choice coding questions to be answered in 40 minutes which were fairly easy.
    2nd round was to code 3 questions ot of which except for the third one were fairly easy and 3rd one being a moderate one.
    then i had a technical interview via skype to print a pattern
    1 2 3 4
     2 3 4
      3 4
      3 4
     2 3 4
    1 2 3 4
    when n is 4.
    then there is another technical round too.

Interview Questions

• they tested my logic rather than syntax.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tracxn (Bengaluru) in March 2020.

Interview

total 3 rounds
    round1 - paper-pen mcq test and 3 codes were asked (codes were very basic)
    rount2 - Interview -1(f2f) - it was a short interview. they asked to introduce myself and then asked a simple pattern based code.
    round 3 - Interview-2 (

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tracxn (Bengaluru) in April 2020.

Interview

First round was Telephonic HR Round followed by Technical round, they asked me to find the correct category of companies and write about their brief in terms of their market presence, performance and investment opportunities in them from investors point of veiw.

Interview Questions

• To find the companies category   1 Answer

AVP-Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tracxn (Bengaluru) in April 2020.

Interview

Lengthy case study of 100 scenarios or news
    each filed has 3 different links you need to open and review. It's like a QC and post that you have to analyse what is causing many errors.

Analytical test is less difficult to crack.

Interview Questions

• Was normal interview process. But lot of information is taken from the previous organisation process   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tracxn (Bengaluru).

Interview

I got invitation to attend written test(1st round) scheduled at 10:30 AM ,there were two tests, first test : 30 MCQ's(Easy questions from basic programming) and second test was Written test(3 programming questions on Arrays/Strings) and after finishing the test, they told us to leave for the day and will inform if you got shortlisted.It took 3 days to confirm for next round(Technical) .I went after getting call from HR to attend technical round,it was started at 2:30 PM,the funny thing is there were no technical interviewer ,HR scheduled interview without being aware of technical interviewer.Finally he scheduled interview with one working employee,we already lost hope.Overall bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the count of the last character repeated in a given string?
             aabbacbcbcccb   1 Answer

Tracxn Response

6 Feb 2020 – Tracxn Team

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to participate in the hiring process at Tracxn. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had. Please feel free to reach out to us at careers@tracxn.com in case of any further queries.

Market Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tracxn.

Interview

gave a case study about 30 companies where we need to describe in which sector they will be coming in and should be mentioning the reasons and an aptitude test of 10 questions all to be solved in 5 days

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tracxn (New Delhi).

Interview

I attended interview in this company.
    We went on 10 o'clock.first there was registration. Interview started on10.30.
    There was two round.
    1. In the first round were 30 MCQ question based on logical qus (array , string). (60 minutes)

2. In second round they were 3 logical coding questions based on string and array. you can write code on any programming language that you know. (60 minutes)

After interview , we were told that if you are selected ,we will call you for next round.

I did very well both 1 round and 2 round .
    I thought they would call me.
    But there is no reason from company.

Interview Questions

• 1 . in integer array if input is 1 , we want to add only even number or if input is 2 we want to add odd number only   Answer Question
    • 2. we want to print atleast 3 time repeated character in the Staring.   Answer Question

Tracxn Response

6 Feb 2020 – Tracxn Team

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused during your interview process. We try to ensure that candidates are provided timely feedback regarding their applications. We will use your feedback as an opportunity to review and improve our processes. Please reach out to us at careers@tracxn.com in case you have any queries.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.