Tradesmen International Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jan 2016

2.0

Carpenter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in December 2015.

Interview

It took roughly two hours be it that after feeling out the application I watched the safety video while I waited to be interviewed. The process was fast and professional. After a successful interview I was handed my safety equipment to get started for work.

Interview Questions

• Can I operate a scissor lift?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

Walked in to a shady office. I was desperate for work so I stayed in that mold box. The manager asked me a couple question unrelated to the position and I was hired within 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed.

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy, no hard questions. I had to list the tools I owned and the skills I possessed. Very casual. She explained that safety is a big priority. She explained the benefits. I filled out all tax forms and applications online in the office. The whole process took about an hour and a half. Bring your bank account number and routing number if you want direct deposit.

Interview Questions

• Please check off the tools you own. Please check off the skills you have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Great! They hired me because I'm the best person for the job. I realize that there are likely other candidates who also have the ability to do this job. Yet I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job. My passion for excellence is committed to producing truly world class results.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do I have?   1 Answer

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

the interviewer inquired extensively as to my experiences, skills, and references. they provided a overview of the company, informed me of what i can expect as well as what the required of their employees. After a check of my references , pre employment screening i was sent to work. Thus far i'm enjoying being employed by tradesmen,

Interview Questions

• the main difference between industrial residential and commercial work as an electrician   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (South Bend, IN (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Was in hotel at the time, due to new office not established yet. recieved a call to come and interview, they ( GM & AM) asked a lot of questions about background. I was able to ask many questions as well. Tred to negotiate pay, but they have a fixed salary amount, so if you can't aford it don't bother with accepting the job. The upside is you don't have to "sell" to make commision here.

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Gainesville, FL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

They greet you ask you a few basic questions ask for you identification then they sit you down at one of the computers have you fill out some information on the computer who you are where you live why youd be a good fit for the job and by the time your done they've found you a job then u go over the job needs your time card when to call how to call its very relaxed they are great people

Interview Questions

• How long have you been at your trade   1 Answer

Apprentice Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Grand Rapids, MI (US)).

Interview

Start with an over the phone interview just to lure you in. After that, they set up an interview in their office where you tell them your skills that pertains to the job that you applied for. When you set your pay rate, they have you sign papers and then set you up to begin training. The training is only a half hour OSHA safety video After training, you are sent for a drug screen. if everything goes well, you start the job the next day. Keep in mind, they "lure you in. its almost guaranteed that you wont be doing the job that you applied for. most likely you will be doing framing or iron work.

Field Sales Representative/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very different, but in a good way. Tradesmen interview process makes you feel like you belong to a team, but understand they take care of their employees.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

Three interview process. Meet with entry level recruiter, then manager, then General Manager. They contacted me via phone. Told me a little about the position, and then set up the first interview. After the first interview I was called the next day to meet with their manager. From there I was asked to meet with the GM.

Interview Questions

• None, the first interview only two questions were asked. One of them was illegal. They asked "when did you graduate from high school?". The other was "what do you want to know from me?"   1 Answer

The job was sales based, I was trying to get into human resources, not sales.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.