Trelleborg Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trelleborg Interview Questions

Interviews at Trelleborg

2.5

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trelleborg.

Interview

Quick and easy interview process. Probably one of the easiest and fastest turnaround I've seen. They took about one week to respond to set up a phone interview, and the next was to do an inperson interview.

Interview Questions

• What I wanted to do with my engineering degree? Have I done anything similar to the position applied?   Answer Question

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streetsboro, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Streetsboro, OH (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

phone interview, relaxed asked general questions. HR asked about my current salary and what I was looking to make at this new position. This is always a difficult area to answer you may knock yourself out of the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you do at your current position and why are you looking at leaving?   1 Answer

EHS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Aurora, OH (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Very comfortable phone interview with the HR rep asked general questions. They are offering below average salary range for this position which I was already making way above that for my experience level

Interview Questions

• What are your current job funct   1 Answer

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trelleborg (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

In first level I share my resume and they said looking for next level for F2F.

Next day in busy schedule I got a leave and I attended the F2F, and I discussed about the past and present , it's goes good.

A senior person have joined in the meeting and then and discuss about the tools and end of the meeting they said. We are looking for who experience in 3Ds Max not for Maya.

I don't know that, weather did they say the resume before day I don't know. If ur processing for interview , go through the resume of the cadinate and then call.

It's totally waste for money and time.

One more thing that, technology will be different from each sector and there tools for the firm will be different, so u will have to learn them or bring new in it. It's doesn't make sound in this firm.

But I learned from this interview..to the Management don't know what they doing.

Interview Questions

• Present and previous employee   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Louisville, CO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The position I applied for is not even the position were hiring for. I applied for Account Manager, but when I spoke to the hiring manager, they said they were going to hire for 'Inside Sales' and then maybe from there one can be promoted to Account Manager. Very deceptive!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Morristown, TN (US)).

Interview

It lasted three to four weeks. Initially you are contacted by an HR representative that knows nothing about the products or processes. The next step was the standard panel interview with multiple departmental managers followed by a short tour. I was never given the opportunity to ask questions about the company or the position before the onsite interview. I was then blown off by the hiring manager and never received an email or phone call. The panel I interviewed with deferred all position specific questions to the hiring manager so I never was afforded the chance to ask questions about the job. The managers I did meet seemed to be nice and respectful but the rest of the company must be another story.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever work at a large scale manufacturing facility? I failed to see the relevance of the question after touring the facility since the location is by no means a "large" manufacturing operation. It could be considered a large job shop but not a large manufacturer.   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Fresno, CA (US)).

Interview

They were very thorough with their interview. There was an initial phone interview, one interview with the managers, a panel interview with staff, the managers, and the president of the company (North America region), and lastly an interview with HR and a manager.

All the staff was helpful, friendly, and accommodating. They answered any and all questions I had. Can't wait to make a difference with Trelleborg!

Interview Questions

• Q: Have you ever had to fire a customer?   1 Answer
    • Q: What are your expectations of Trelleborg?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Orange, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

This was like any other interview. Nothing unusual about it. They try to make you feel as comfortable as possible by smiling and making small jokes here and there. One of the better interview processes.

Research and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paso Robles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Paso Robles, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied internally, had 15 minute interview before given a tour of facility. Was quickly introduced to the Research and Development team for two questions. The entire process took about three hours

Interview Questions

• Experience with Mold Design   1 Answer

Business Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Northborough, MA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

On site interview with HR Manager, hiring manager, and GM. One on one interviews about 30 minutes each. easy questions. casual and conversational. just a formality before offering the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit? Tell me about yourself. Have you worked in a manufacturing environment before?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.