Trelleborg Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 5 May 2019

2.5

Sort:

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Louisville, CO (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

HR Called me moments after I submitted my resume to schedule an interview the following day. They said they were going to have an offer out by the following week....The interview went so well, the called me before I even got home to schedule a second interview the following day. Had the second one (both were easy) then never heard back from them. Sent a follow up to HR who didn't reply.

AP Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trelleborg.

Interview

Was good

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trelleborg (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

In first level I share my resume and they said looking for next level for F2F.

Next day in busy schedule I got a leave and I attended the F2F, and I discussed about the past and present , it's goes good.

A senior person have joined in the meeting and then and discuss about the tools and end of the meeting they said. We are looking for who experience in 3Ds Max not for Maya.

I don't know that, weather did they say the resume before day I don't know. If ur processing for interview , go through the resume of the cadinate and then call.

It's totally waste for money and time.

One more thing that, technology will be different from each sector and there tools for the firm will be different, so u will have to learn them or bring new in it. It's doesn't make sound in this firm.

But I learned from this interview..to the Management don't know what they doing.

Interview Questions

• Present and previous employee   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Louisville, CO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The position I applied for is not even the position were hiring for. I applied for Account Manager, but when I spoke to the hiring manager, they said they were going to hire for 'Inside Sales' and then maybe from there one can be promoted to Account Manager. Very deceptive!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Morristown, TN (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

was asked my work performance,and about prior military experince,How reliable can i be,what can i bring to the company to improve the production,can i handle multiple tasks,can i work alone and/our with others

Interview Questions

• how would i describe my work ethic ?   1 Answer

Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Broomfield, CO (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Through a temp angancy drug test. Takes about a month. Thought was crazy but find they lazy too. Was susposed to have 2nd interview but they never gave me date or time and i was hired. What a waste of air they were

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Fresno, CA (US)).

Interview

They were very thorough with their interview. There was an initial phone interview, one interview with the managers, a panel interview with staff, the managers, and the president of the company (North America region), and lastly an interview with HR and a manager.

All the staff was helpful, friendly, and accommodating. They answered any and all questions I had. Can't wait to make a difference with Trelleborg!

IT Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Received call from HR hiring manager, did not apply for this position online. Had phone interview with HR then I was called in to meet with HR director, Finance Director, two separate panel interviews with President, lead finance analyst and manager, and Director of Engineering; all in one day.

Interview Questions

• None, comfortable with questions, as position met my experience levl.   Answer Question

Negotiation

took a couple days, as I did not want to lower my asking price and Director of finance had to go to corporate for approval.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Morristown, TN (US)).

Interview

It lasted three to four weeks. Initially you are contacted by an HR representative that knows nothing about the products or processes. The next step was the standard panel interview with multiple departmental managers followed by a short tour. I was never given the opportunity to ask questions about the company or the position before the onsite interview. I was then blown off by the hiring manager and never received an email or phone call. The panel I interviewed with deferred all position specific questions to the hiring manager so I never was afforded the chance to ask questions about the job. The managers I did meet seemed to be nice and respectful but the rest of the company must be another story.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever work at a large scale manufacturing facility? I failed to see the relevance of the question after touring the facility since the location is by no means a "large" manufacturing operation. It could be considered a large job shop but not a large manufacturer.   1 Answer

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trelleborg (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Too be frank, they are really unorganized...I interviewed twice for the same position but was never told the exact job I was being offered...ended up getting hired and realizing this facility is a death trap...Ive worked years in oil and gas and never seen such ignorance and disregard to safety.

Interview Questions

• Was I a person who came to work everyday   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.