Trimax Interview Questions

Updated 28 Dec 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trimax

Trimax

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trimax

Interview

Two round of Technical interview and 1 round of HR interview. Post which you will get an offer. Normal process to follow. There will be 30 days notice period. All standard document to be submitted.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for change.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trimax (San Jose, San Jose) in Dec 2020

Interview

They talked me promising me gold and more, they were rushing me to quit my current job to let me know that at the end they weren't capable to contract me. The interviewer was quite insistent and called me at the 1 am.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

158.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Trimax~508287
Join the conversation on

Trimax

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trimax

Interview

It was good while having interview at Trimax. It was mostly technical Some skills related and some were professional I was being interviewed for network so it was was more Advance Network questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimax (Mumbai) in May 2019

Interview

It was very simple process. Hardly 2-3 rounds they conduct. No aptitude test etc happened. First HR round and then one or two technical rounds happens. Depend upon availability and requirement.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ready to get paid directly in 3rd month end for first 3 months?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Trimax (Mumbai) in Jan 2019

Interview

Good only basic networking questions. Ccna level. Good good prepare well and be confident. Do ccna ccni and ccie too. Do class or certificate and go to interview and enjoy understand. Be confidence and enjoy enjoy enjoy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimax (Hyderābād) in Nov 2018

Interview

One on One face to face interview after short listing of resume. There are a total of 2 rounds, one on one technical with ADMIN and one on one with Project Head.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimax (Airoli) in Oct 2018

Interview

It was walkin interview at Trimax in Airoli, 1st technical round the questions was not so difficult based on resume, then they told HR will call you but no response👎. Salary is fixed 10k.

Interview Questions
  • yum,rpm,samba,cron,ancron,raid and its algorithm,configurations files of apache,apache web server,boot process,installation process,VMware version,Redhat versions,sudoers,password recovery,ports number http https ssh ftp

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trimax (Mumbai) in Jun 2018

Interview

HR round then pre-sales manager and then the pre-sales head. Will test your writing skills and your vocabulary skill. WIll be asked to write an essay to test your writing skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trimax

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Trimax

Interview

there were no such a interview... just ask few basic question and hire/ release the offer letter ... even i don't feel that i attend the interview.... technical skilled manpower not available

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Trimax (Mumbai) in Jul 2017

Interview

2 rounds of process for freshers 1. Aptitude 2. Technical Final HR round Easy aptitude round. Need to clear basics for technical round , then it will be easier for you to crack the interview.

Interview Questions
  • OOPS concept with all explanation,String,Arrays,Exception Handling,Data Types,Constructors
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews