Triumph Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Triumph Interview Questions

Interviews at Triumph

2.3

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Triumph (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Lack of structure, misleading or no communication, sadly a waist of time. The organization seem to have some big issue - just based on the hiring experience I would recommend to avoid applying.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Triumph.

Interview

The interview was very casual. More conversational than your usual interview. Asked about past experience. Everyone that I met with was very nice. They had alot of questions about organizational skills.

Ecommerce and Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triumph (Mumbai).

Interview

This company has a very dry interview process; two unnecessary lengthy pages which are all almost asking the same questions. The HR was as naive as possible; they take interview for 5 mins with the head who asks you questions which every 12th pass student can answer and they hire you within minutes with an offer as unworthy as possible..

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths and weakness? Why do you like about you? Why this company?   Answer Question

Head of Applications Development for Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triumph (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I received a mail from the HR person and we scheduled a time for the interview. The process before, during and after interview was very professional and I am impressed with the company. I got a rejection but they pinpointed the reasons which is very helpful.

Interview Questions

• describe yourself, strengths, motivation, other HR questions   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Triumph.

Interview

I sent my application through their website, than after 2 months an external recruiter fixed a phone interview to make the first competence screening. Than I had been chosen for a first meeting with the line manager without the presence of any HR representative. We just introduced eachother, it looked like I was one of the few they had to meet to reach the number. After a few weeks I received by email a message saying I had not been choose because they didn't see the motivation. Honestly, they had not been serious at all.

Interview Questions

• Motivations (?!) and past experiences   1 Answer

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triumph (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in March 2018.

Interview

30 minutes HR round. It tested my abilities to work for this job. It's was an easy but conceptional one. Anyone can get though with easy going through questions here in galssdoor. Also, it would be better if you go in formals.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bad Zurzach (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Triumph (Bad Zurzach (Switzerland)) in December 2017.

Interview

A head hunter contacted me for this job. The hiring process took more than 3 months.

The brand has a very good image, but the reality of the brand is really disappointing. The head quarter in Bad Zurzach is 40min away from Zurich. Lost in the country side. The office are very old and not design at all. They can't pretend to hire young and dynamic talents in this environment. You really have to be super motivated to work in a such sad environment!

Then they offered me a job, way low from the swiss job market and the city costing life. I read that they used to do social dumping. Unfortunately I can say that this is the case. They think that hiring european candidates will allow us to go down the salaries.. What a gap between the values they advocate and the reality of their acts..!

At the end, the experience was quite good because people working there seem to be smart and nice, but the brand is restructuring and I don't know if they are really ready to change and offer real opportunities to talents. I won't recommend this company and that why I didn't accept the offer.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Phone Call and then face to face interview, they also call back after the face to face interview to let me know how well/bad did I do. However, the only bad thing is they didn't call back to let me know I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions on payroll, very technical   1 Answer

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bad Zurzach (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Triumph (Bad Zurzach (Switzerland)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very quick reaction from the HR Manager, once in the process it tooks more than 3 months to give me an answers after sending them 2 emails. I suggest you to treat the candidate as you treat your customers. I was not selected because they found better candidates.

Training Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triumph in April 2017.

Interview

First phone interview that lasted thirty minutes and then face to face Interview on site in the HR department. The process is still ongoing. I will complete when know more information

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to focus on training job?   Answer Question
    • Where you engaged in budget planning during creating training sessions?   1 Answer
    • Are you eager to travel in order to give trainings?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.