Trixter Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trixter

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Trixter (Stuttgart) in Apr 2017

Interview

It happened in two moments. Personal and after via Skype. I talked to the recruiter in a job fair. after that we had a Skype interview with the recruiter, Lead compositor and vfx sup.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my Demoreel and what exactly I did on my shots, After based on that, my experiences and what I have done to improve my skills.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bavaria

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Trixter (Munich, Bavaria) in Feb 2014

Interview

Sat with CEO and COO and spoke about my past experience, why I was applying. They listed the difficulties of working in such an environment. They did a lot of talking but were super empathetic. Interview was in German

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trixter (Munich, Bavaria) in Mar 2013

Interview

phone interview with hr, very straightforward, basic background questions, questions about familiarity with us clients. approach to working with crew, clients. questions about past projects, shot counts, type of work. areas of interest. lasted about 40 mins. nice people to talk to, very polite.

Interview Questions
  • experience in vfx, salary expectations, availability, knowledge of us studio workflow

Anonymous Employee in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Trixter (Madrid) in May 2012

Interview

a brief telephone conversation to revise the content of my showreel and my resume and to exchange points of views about the company and upcoming projects . Short , but good enough to get the job.

Interview Questions
  • usual: availability, previous employers, upcoming projects
RSS Feed</>Embed