Trixter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Trixter

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trixter

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trixter (Stuttgart (Germany)) in April 2017.

Interview

It happened in two moments. Personal and after via Skype. I talked to the recruiter in a job fair. after that we had a Skype interview with the recruiter, Lead compositor and vfx sup.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my Demoreel and what exactly I did on my shots, After based on that, my experiences and what I have done to improve my skills.   1 Answer

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trixter (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in March 2013.

Interview

phone interview with hr, very straightforward, basic background questions, questions about familiarity with us clients. approach to working with crew, clients. questions about past projects, shot counts, type of work. areas of interest. lasted about 40 mins. nice people to talk to, very polite.

Interview Questions

• experience in vfx, salary expectations, availability, knowledge of us studio workflow   Answer Question

Senior Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Trixter (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2012.

Interview

a brief telephone conversation to revise the content of my showreel and my resume and to exchange points of views about the company and upcoming projects . Short , but good enough to get the job.

Interview Questions

• usual: availability, previous employers, upcoming projects   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a given figure and it was approved later on by the managers

Production Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Trixter (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2014.

Interview

Sat with CEO and COO and spoke about my past experience, why I was applying. They listed the difficulties of working in such an environment. They did a lot of talking but were super empathetic. Interview was in German

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.