Tulip Telecom Interview Questions

Updated 28 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tulip Telecom

Tulip Telecom

Application

I interviewed at Tulip Telecom

Interview

First it was technical assessment then it was technical interview round where they have asked technical questions and after it it was final HR Round where we will discuss about salary part and after that they will release the offer if you are fit in all the interview rounds

Interview Questions
  • Asp C# WebAPI, Core MVC etc
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Tulip Telecom (New Delhi)

Interview

Interview was scheduled via referral, first round was technical taken by Manager, Second was a personal review round, after that HR.

Interview Questions
  • None as such, sample questions included questions about network protocols,security & VA.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tulip Telecom (Mumbai)

Interview

There isn't one.. infact please do not rely on HR at all. The HR dept is a big joke and they themselves need a lot of training and education. You can easily get in since there is no one willing to work there..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tulip Telecom

Interview

Initial Screening thorugh resume scrutiny and telephonic interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I interviewed at Tulip Telecom

Interview

For Fresher , apti test & interview . For experience:- Reference required will be added advantage.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult qns , as HR doesnt know about company , only concerned departments are ok.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tulip Telecom (Bangalore)

Interview

One HR round & two technical rounds. The interviews are fair & can be cracked with actual knowledge of having done the work.

1 person found this interview helpful

Tulip Telecom

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tulip Telecom in May 2012

Interview

Interview process is very good, you will interact with HR at first level and then after to the hiring manager. They will ask you industry specific question. They will ask you about your views on Indian Telecom Market and IT market.

Interview Questions
  • They have asked me about my views on Indian Network and Enterprises market, it's growth and further how the new technologies are evolving. They have asked me about the challanges for the Indian enterprises market w.r.t the growth.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tulip Telecom (Mumbai) in Apr 2012

Interview

teleponic intreview then apps

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tulip Telecom (Ahmedabad) in Jan 2012

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Was good technical round by project manager. lasted for 30 mins. no must just technical questions for interviews. I don't remember much it has been long time I appeared for this interview. 2nd round was taken by HR, no negotiation for salary break up and asked to join asap. Thank you.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tulip Telecom (Ahmedabad) in Jan 2012

Interview

skill test was taken by company in first round and in second round there was an interview with head HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews