U.S. Army Reserve Interview Questions

Updated 26 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Army Reserve

U.S. Army Reserve

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve

Interview

This was a long time ago but the basic requirements are applicants still must pass all Army flight physical requirements (the FAA physical does not count for this) in addition to meeting routine initial entry requirements for the Army

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to be a part of the Army Reserve?
    Answer Question

U.S. Army Reserve

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve

Interview

There is basically no interview process. Go talk to a recruiter but try to decipher the lies that they will tell. Recruiters jobs are to basically sell you a false dream, especially if you're not going active.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Army Reserve

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve

Interview

there really isnt an interview process. you go in you talk to a recruiter you sign your contract then go to basic once finish there you go to ait and after that your go to your duty station

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (Mesa, AZ)

Interview

Signed a 2 year contract, spoke with my chain of command in order for placement. Went through drug screening and physical testing along with immunotherapy. I was introduced to my supplies and my co-workers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (New York, NY) in Feb 2017

Interview

There was no explicit interview process. the hiring process generally includes the Writing of the ASVAB exam, and then going to MEPS for military in-processing. No interviews were conducted for each position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (New York, NY)

Interview

No interview. Only spoke to a Recruiter to help me transition from IRR to Reserves. He answered all of my questions and provided me with the number to the civilian POC (who was not helpful at all nor did he seem like he enjoyed his job).

Interview Questions
  • You will be assigned to a unit in which you will need to attend drill, one weekend a month from 0700 to 1700. You will also need to attend a mandatory drill in the summer that will last anywhere from two to four weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (Milwaukee, WI) in Dec 2016

Interview

extensive medical screening and paperwork. a longer process than most with good reason. swearing in to my country and the people in it. physical aptitude tests. very helpful staff to help with all the questions i had along the way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (Fort Wayne, IN) in Jun 2016

Interview

all you have to do is pass a background check, go through the medical exam, and then sign all the paperwork. After that you just have to do all the required training to start your job at your first unit.

Interview Questions
  • felonies, violence, theft, assault, drugs

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (Boston, MA)

Interview

MEPS in Boston, All day affair with Testing both physically and mentally. Drug Screenings, ASVAB Testing, Physical fitness. Overall pretty easy since you are told where to be and what to do. At the end of the day if you are accepted you Swear in and begin your contract. About average for difficulty but as long as you don't try to deceive anyone you will be fine. Don't lie about anything.

Interview Questions
  • They ask about drug use, criminal history, former addresses, etc.

U.S. Army Reserve

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve in Mar 2016

Interview

it was very challenging but overall it was satisfactory because I got the Job.I was discussing my experience in the field and how I was going to be a good asset to the company giving specific responses to questions asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews