US Army ROTC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

US Army ROTC Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army ROTC

1.7

Senior Military Science Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army ROTC (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Apply online through website through www.goarmyrotc.om. All interviews are done over the phone. One has to have all of the minimum qualifications - no exceptions. These include having a certain amount of time as a commissioned officer, level of civilian education, physical fitness, certain positions held while a commissioned officer.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standardized. However, they were more focused on the lines of previous military experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations due to it being a set amount contract.

Adjutant General - Senior Human Resource Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Military Crossing, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Army ROTC (Military Crossing, TX (US)) in May 2008.

Interview

Do you like to push yourself to the limits, like adventure, and feel rewarded when accomplishing task that appeared near impossible at the start?

Interview Questions

• What do you think you would like to do for the next 2 to 20 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ASVAB test scores, physical results, and performance evaluations limited my options of career field selections. Was able to negotiate second favored career by election an option refereed to as Branch Detail for first three years of service.

MPAA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at US Army ROTC (Grand Prairie, TX (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process is essentially non existent. If you know someone you will find a position and probably get the job. You must know someone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.