Ubisoft Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 658 of over 658 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ubisoft

Ubisoft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Un premier appel de 30 minutes avec la responsable RH pour présenter l’opportunité et le process de recrutement. Puis un entretien physique avec la responsable RH et l’opérationnel. Mon processus d’entretien s’est arrêté à cette phase car ils recherchaient un profil plus junior.

Interview Questions
  • Quel est votre manager idéal ?
    Answer Question

Ubisoft

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

1) Entretien groupé avec les Ressources Humaines et le responsable N+1 2) Test technique sous forme de QCM et questions plus ouvertes 3) Entretien avec le responsable N+2 en fonction du résultat des 2 premières étapes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

I applied through college. The first step of the process was Online test and had 3 sections: English language, Logical Reasoning and Find the Bugs After that there was a technical interview in which they had asked game related questions. The last round was a HR interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Préqualification téléphonique, puis entretien avec le manager et la RH sur Teams avec caméra. Entretien classique : question de personnalité, vérification des compétences et expériences. Rien de spécial très classique

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

I had to send my CV and then they would contact me. The duration was quite long, I had to wait until I received feedback. You are redirected to create an account on a platform, which makes the situation more difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Paris) in Jun 2021

Interview

Processus d'embauche très rapide. J'ai postulé à l'annonce le lundi et j'ai reçu une réponse positive le vendredi. J'ai eu un appel téléphonique avec la RH, suivi d'un cas pratique d'1h30 et enfin un entretien en visio avec la manager + la RH. J'en garde un souvenir très positif. Tous étaient très bienveillant. J'avais peu d'expérience pro en lien direct avec les missions du stage, mais ils ont fait passé mes compétences et mon potentiel en priorité.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

After shortlisting I was called in for a manager interview which went quiet well, The manager asked me about my passion for games, why would I want to work in QA and tested my logical ability via a short practical game.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Not so good, recruiter was not well prepared and it showed throughout interview process. Did not seemed to me that it was clear for them what they are (or were) looking for in terms of needs. Made the candidate experience less attractive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

It was a 30-minute test about oop principles in c++ and other basic concepts like basic math and problem-solving skills every programmer needs . It was a pretty fair process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Amazing. Just really friendly and great. They were really friendly. Overall a great first impression. Never had so a nice and friendly start in a company. Just amazing , cannot recomment enough.

Interview Questions
  • What drives you? What factors do you need to feel motivated?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 658 Interviews