Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch (Katy, TX (US)).

Interview

The initial interview was very simple. If you have experience working at a bar or restaurant then you'll most likely get the job. The training process however acts like a second interview. It's a very long process that takes a very long time to complete. If you can't pass the tests at the end of each day you will not get the jon.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at a restaurant before?   1 Answer

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch (Spring, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I applied online and on an app called Seasoned. That evening I got a request for an interview. Due to Hurricane Laura the interview was delayed by a day. I arrived there and told the host I was there for an interview. I was seated and told to wait that someone would come. The General Manger came made me feel comfortable. Wanted to see why I wanted to work here, and told me about the job, salary & etc. The Manager offered the position right on the spot. Overall know about the company and express why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• So tell me a bit about about yourself   1 Answer
    • What made you want to leave your past Job?
      What did you do at Your other job?   1 Answer
    • Where did you graduate from?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Uncle Julios?
      How did you find out about us?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Uncle Julios?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a brief interview with 2 managers. Orientation I met with the General Manager who was very welcoming. Introducing me to delicious authentic Mexican dishes. I enjoyed the atmosphere and I really sad that this situation with Covid 19 happened. I enjoyed working there.

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch (Woodbridge, VA (US)).

Interview

Fairly pretty easy where they only asked my strengths/weaknesses and why i wanted to work. The interview started around 9/10, before opening. An interview usually last about 5-10 minutes and if you pass then the next step would be to do paper work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Uncle Julio's?
      In one work how would you describe this job (A Host)?   Answer Question

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch (Katy, TX (US)).

Interview

It was a simple and easy interview just ask me to tell them a little about myself and basic questions like where I use to work and my experience.

Interview Questions

• If I could be any animal what animal would I be?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch (Raleigh, NC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview took place at the restaurant and was fairly easy. It did not feel like a pressured environment. The staff was very inviting. It was conducted in a timely manner and the person who interviewed made sure to thank me for my time. I was really appreciative of that.

Interview Questions

• How well do I work under pressure?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD (US)

Interview

Applied online on a Friday. Then I called them and told them I had applied. They told me to come in for an interview on Monday morning. I went in and spoke to the GM and was hired on the spot.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch.

Interview

Walk in talk to the assistant general manager then he askes u about job history and from there they determine if the need u or not and they also talk about availability and if that position would be a good fit

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I had a phone interview on Friday, June 30th, 2017. with Shelley McMurray from HR. I was told it would be about a week after that I would hear anything due to the holiday. I sent a follow-up email asking where I stood at that point on Friday July 14th and she said that she wanted to do a phone interview at 11:00 AM. So here I am thinking a 2nd interview. Well she called and when I made her aware of this being a 2nd interview she was so confused and embarrassed. She said she didn't have anything from our 1st interview; no notes, nothing. At 4:50 PM I received an email from her saying that they were going with another candidate. Is this an example on how this company functions??? If so, that is pretty darn sad!!!!! This has got to be the worst interview I have ever had. What a poor example of a company and how they treat people and operate!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• What are some accomplishments that you are proud of and why?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uncle Julio's Mexican from Scratch.

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter, then a face-to-face interview with a regional manager. In person job screening following the regional interview. The overall process was fairly typical for a larger corporation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.