UniFirst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UniFirst Interview Questions

Interviews at UniFirst

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniFirst.

Interview

Applied online and a few weeks later received a request for a phone interview, after that a few weeks later had an in person interview with the hiring manager and his manager. Never formally told that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions: what interested you about the position, tell me about yourself, etc.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniFirst.

Interview

3 interviews one in person 2 via video conference typical interview and questions. The only issue that I had with the process was the length of time from start to finish was over 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Unifirst?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniFirst (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

4 interviews in 7 days. The interviews were very professional and always moving forward. I would recommend the opportunity. The process was precise and great communication along the way from the recruiter to the managers . The managers were very professional and one if the last steps is to provide a a power point presentation.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianola, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniFirst (Indianola, MS (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

It was very thorough and pleasant. The people were very kind and understanding and patient. They gave great information and I learned a lot about the company through the interview. It was a great experience overall

Route Trainee Interview

Interview

simple conversation back and forth..I found the interviewer inexperienced and a little nervous.. good intentions of course so I let it pass without making the guy even more nervous, so overall i must say it was positive, even though no one can hear through these damn masks

Interview Questions

• driving record and vackground check   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UniFirst (Stratford, CT (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by an absolutely incredible recruiter who took a lot of time with me.

Phone interview with UniFirst was just to make sure you're not a weirdo.

In-person interview met with General Manager and Sales Manager for approx. 50 minutes. Very standard interview just went over my resume in detail and answered a few other questions (typical "what would you do if" or "tell us about a time when"). After leaving, I stopped to get lunch and they called before I'd even finished my sandwich to schedule a time to talk to the Regional Sales Manager. That was a 10 minute phone call and I received an offer later that day. This was shockingly fast compared to all other interviews I've ever had.

The only hold up was that some of my references weren't available immediately and they paused the process until they'd heard back from all of them. I think I eventually had to call one to get them to call back urgently - UniFirst was holding steady and wouldn't settle for 3 out of 4.

Either way, nothing weird, nothing stupid, no "gotcha" questions or riddles. A very straight forward and fast interview.

Interview Questions

• None I hadn't answered many times in my life.

They make you read a full script out loud to them to see how you sound. If you haven't read something out loud in a while practice a little before hand.   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Unorganized process trying to get an interview.
    I arrived 10 minutes early to the interview and the hiring manager initiated the interview 10 minutes late. That was certainly a sign.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were unable to get the job done and, what you did about it?   Answer Question
    • Standard Dodo-bird questions. Nothing really relevant about and individual’s capabilities.
      It was definitely questions more about if you were the “right” temperament and age that manager was looking for.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst in April 2020.

Interview

Talked with the recruiter first over the phone. Then 3 different interviews. Sales Manager, General Manager, Regional Sales Manager! All via video chat due to covid. It was very smooth and easy!

Interview Questions

• Greatest strength, Greatest Weakness, Give me a time when you got bad constructive criticism, how did you react?   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melrose Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UniFirst (Melrose Park, IL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

First, upon arrival, I filled out this two-sided sheet. On the first side, you were instructed to circle traits off of a long list which you believed an employee should possess. On the 2nd side, you were instructed to circle traits which you felt you personally possessed.

Next, I was brought back into a small office to meet with the hiring manager. Though the manager was polite, he was trying to juggle several different tasks at once, so he rushed me through the interview process. He tried to walk me out before I was able to ask a question about something I was curious about; I had to stop him in order to get my answer.

Looking back, they seemed to downplay the average hours a bit-I was told that the average work-day was 10 hours, but after researching more about the company, it seems to be closer to 12 or 13 hours.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Fun and interesting. Had to answer a few questions and working with the team was fun. Ability to express myself already with barely knowing them was great. I would really recommend this job to anyone

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.