Uninor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Uninor

2.8

Rse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uninor (Thiruvananthapuram).

Interview

they have plan but they do not have the facilities provide to the customers and they should support each and every RSE to work them smoothly.........................................................................................

not intrested

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Uninor (Hyderabad) in January 2013.

Interview

Telephonic interview was short and quick
    the hiring manager was satisfied and the HR gave an offer after half an hour
    the Process was overall extremely smooth and professional

Interview Questions

• Job related question regarding the day to day activities   Answer Question

AR Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uninor in May 2019.

Interview

There were three stages of interview process. 1. Talk about any topic (infront of all the people who came for interview). 2. English test over automated phone call. 3. Interview with OPS manager (over phone). The whole process took nearly 10 hours (interview time + waiting time).
    Very easy process...

Provision Er Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Uninor (Lucknow) in June 2011.

Interview

person need confidence to clear any interview

Interview Questions

• Which reference you come?   1 Answer
    • How much experiences in this filed?   1 Answer

Circle Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Uninor (Lucknow).

Interview

it will take around 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• How will you motivate your participant who are not performing well for last 5 months   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Uninor.

Interview

it was a simple two round interview i cleared . 1st is personal interview, where dey asked about candidate details n then hr n manager together. in second round they asked about educational background and then hobbies etc.

Interview Questions

• where u from? how u came here?   1 Answer

Customer Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uninor (New Delhi) in May 2014.

Interview

It's a nice experience. Such a wonderful company. All team members are very helpful my bad luck due to my personal problems i was quite after that I thought so many times I felt anyway nice experience in my career. Even again I would like to get it back I would like to rejoin with uninor service please. In this company my role is take an id proof of a customer and add their details into the excel sheet after that upload the documents to the uninor avam upload site then only they will get the signal after that customer will make their calls and enjoying.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.