Uniphore Software Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Uniphore Software Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Uniphore Software Systems

2.8

Senior Executive Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uniphore Software Systems (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I am so impressed with the Hr process, but Finance team is not interested in hiring me. Seriously I don't know what went wrong.

I can take up offer if given in future.

Good luck for team Uniphore.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniphore Software Systems in March 2020.

Interview

The interviewer was incredibly rude and finished the interview in 10 minutes.She had absolutely no patience to listen with an open mind.
    If they don't want to listen, why even select you for the process.

Director of Strategy and Governance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Uniphore Software Systems (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

This had to be one of the most bizarre and peculiar interviews that I have ever attended in my entire professional career. Hopefully, my insights that I share may offer some perspective as to why this Director of Strategy and Governance role at Uniphore is still 'open' months after being posted.

In a nutshell, I had applied online. I did not hear back for months. Then all of a sudden, I got a call (and an e-mail) from the Director of Talent Acquisition telling me that they were interested in speaking with me because the role has been moved to seek a candidate in the Bay Area, California (initially this role was listed to be out the Plano, Texas area and that still has NOT changed on their website). I was quite busy traveling on business -- but the recruiter insisted that I start the interview process right away because they were looking to staff this role ASAP. Despite my hectic and tight schedule, I went to the extent to tailor my schedule just to accommodate the phone interviews.

After speaking with the recruiter, I was slated to chat with the hiring manager who is the Chief Strategy Officer (and he is based out of the Plano, Texas area). Our conversation was spirited but some of the items that he had echoed were shockingly peculiar. For starters, he kept espousing that Uniphore was looking to be a billion-dollar Unicorn company, but this is really strange given that almost all Unicorns in Silicon Valley within recent months have bombed (a la WeWork, Uber / Lyft IPO, Slack, etc) . In any event, I did indulge him. It was also rather strange to hear what his expectation of the candidate was -- which was completely at odds with the what was listed in the job description. For example, he kept emphasizing on this so-called structure of playbooks, yet being evasive and ambiguous when pressed for basic questions.

The hiring manger said that he wanted to meet me face to face in their Palo Alto, CA office. I did not hear back for weeks despite repeated inquiries. Then again, all of a sudden, the same recruiter reached out to be --- a LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE THE PROPOSED INTERVIEW --- insisting that I attend. Nevermind the extremely short notice, I was on the East Coast in on a business trip and obviously I was unable to attend. He said that he would be arranging for a video conference. I have never heard back ever since.

This company's troubling business model aside (e.g. voice AI limits people to hearing and speaking and eliminates people who need disability accommodations), if this is how they treat candidates on the outside, one can only imagine and surmise as to how they would treat an employee on the inside. The interview process was extremely disorganized and the company’s culture / atmosphere appear to be toxic. Ghosting candidates is never cool. Today's candidates are tomorrow's leaders and people keep bad behavior in mind. I am currently in the process of negotiating an offer with a large-cap multibillion dollar tech and a big part of my new role will be to pursue strategic growth avenues. I will be sure to keep Uniphore out of my radar. I would also caution every candidate to do their due diligence prior to interviewing with a company like this that treats candidates like second-class citizens.

Solutions Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniphore Software Systems (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was contacted from HR to interview with a VP. Interview with VP went great, the feedback provided from HR was the VP was delighted with our conversation and excited to set up a second interview with another VP who would ask more analytical questions as Business Analytics were part of the position.

Upon scheduling the second interview it turned out it was not going to be a VP, and when I asked the interviewer their position on the second call, they were a newly two week hired Sr. Solutions Delivery Consultant who was training in India. From there I was not sure who was being interviewed as she struggled to answer some of my questions about the position and future of the position as she was new. Also, to mention she was in India, the call time was incorrect with HR, the interviewer was not prepared as it was 1030PM in India.

I expect when a company set expectations they set individuals up for success and the second interview trying to make the best of the situation I believe played a role in the poor outcome. The interviewer was not prepared, nor trained on the position and too new to be able to answer my own questions about the co and position and her questions were very unclear and confusing and did not pertain to the PM management or BA parts of the position.

Interview Questions

• What technology do they use in a call center?   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Uniphore Software Systems (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process took about a month. I applied online and the recruiter called and emailed me to schedule a call with them. I provided my availability and didn't hear back from them for over a week. In the next two week period, I spoke to the recruiter, hiring manager, and a VP. One week later, I didn't hear from anyone, so reached out to the recruiter to request feedback and have heard nothing. Complete ghosting! Very unprofessional and disorganized!

Director Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uniphore Software Systems in January 2019.

Interview

Company's recruite contacted. Had a phone interview with him and then hiring manager. Asked to come in for f2f interview and 15 mins in the interview the hiring manager realize that I don't have critical experience requirement.
    I guess they are either too busy or too unorganized to review candidate’s resume.

Wish them Good luck with their ideal candidate

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Uniphore Software Systems (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interviews process started with 2 rounds of telephonic interview Followed by 2 rounds of HR and then CTC breakup was even shared . However the worst of part of this interview was suddenly after a week’s time of follow up with HR for offer letter , she told there will another technical assessment with VP where he will understand my job profile for their requirements. Again there was one more round of Technical interview for understanding my job profile. Finally they took one more week to send a THankyou message for attending the interview.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Uniphore Software Systems.

Interview

Interview process was very organised and interviewer is very helpful. He was correcting me whenever I made some mistake in the coding round in friendly. Recruiters very helpful in updating me with the interview process and company profile. Overall it was good experience. Keep it up Uniphore

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uniphore Software Systems (Bengaluru).

Interview

The interview process was well conducted.Had given 3 rounds of interview which includes 1 round of telephonic technical interview and 1 f2f technical at uniphore office followed by HR discussions.

Technical interview questions were like digging deeper into the web technology concepts which ensured me that there is lot of exposure for learning a technology in a very well manner at Uniphore software Systems.

Interview Questions

• web development concepts, updated concepts of JavaScript,   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniphore Software Systems (Chennai) in June 2020.

Interview

I got an opportunity for the interview with Uniphore Software Systems through the Recruiter. Interview was held in the previous week. It was a technical round and most of the questions were asked from my previous experience. It was about 30 mins and the interviewer was so patient to answer back for the questions i have asked. It was a good interview. But it seems that i don't have the critical experience that was expected by the recruiter. So they didn't provide me the offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about owasp top 10, pen testing, log analysis, etc.,   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.