Blurred employer

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Unique Home Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jul 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unique Home Solutions

Unique Home Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unique Home Solutions

Interview

Phone screening and then an in-person interview. In both cases had to wait 50+ mins past the agreed-upon start time. Was given a packet to fill out that was a repeat of my resume and online application plus a behavior quiz. It was communicated that there was a strong divide between female and male employees. Many verbal questions asked didn't belong in a professional environment. Was ghosted although seemed well received initially.

Interview Questions
  • My ability to work with the opposite gender even if comments are made inappropriately
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unique Home Solutions (Indianapolis, IN)

Interview

3 interviews need to be prepared with information around past and what you are planning to do in the further, also have references so you are able to validate your previous work experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unique Home Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. They were friendly and answered all my questions that I had. They made me feel comfortable. There is a phone interview and face to face interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Unique Home Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in Jun 2018

Interview

nothing at all, they will take crack heads. they will and have just taken anyone in. The previous team lead was facing felony drug charges and the another team lead was a 23yo miserable sorry excuse for a human being. after going thru a week of training in which everyone did not have to go thru, it was disappointing to see I had to do the time and everyone after me just worked right thru. complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unique Home Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unique Home Solutions in Sept 2017

Interview

Recruiters were amazing!!! They made me feel comfortable and confident. I was very excited about the opportunity after speaking with them. I met with the hiring manager and he was very thorough and did not sugar coat anything.

Interview Questions
  • What are your motivations, What are you looking for in a career, Goals, etc

Application

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 in-person interview, offer extended within 2 days Found ad on Career Builder Called to ask about job Phone screen was done on that call Interview was scheduled on that call Interviewed with Canvassing Manager and Marketing Director to save me an extra 70-mile round trip I asked a lot of questions... all were answered, even when answers were not ideal

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unique Home Solutions (Columbus, OH) in Jun 2016

Interview

I called in seeking employment ,and a few months later they reached out and I was hired,very good company. The 1 st interview was great than they called back with a different offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Unique Home Solutions (Columbus, OH) in Jan 2016

Interview

The hiring process was great and the people who did the interview was wonderful. ask the right questions and knew exactly what the wanted. The process lasted about 1 hour and would've helped me moving forward in case I didn't get the job. It was one of the best processes Iv'e had

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unique Home Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in Jul 2015

Interview

I was contacted via email to interview for a new position. I was brought into the Indianapolis facility which is southwest of downtown Indianapolis in a rather dated industrial office park. I was asked to fill out an application, and instead of being sat in the lobby, I was taken to the main break room. Staff were in and out during this time, and many people were acting very unprofessionally. One staff member was cursing loudly while another was yelling into their cell phone. I was then taken into a conference room where I was interviewed. This was followed by a short tour of the building.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked many routine questions, as well as a few rather odd questions that were borderline inappropriate. They ask you many questions about your personal behavior, and the personal behavior of coworkers you might encounter. The application is long and filled with questions about your personal life. They wanted to know how and if you'd report immoral or unethical behavior. They wanted to know under what circumstances you'd call in sick or miss work. On the application, under references, they want to know the names and contact information for your parents. I was told I was a top candidate for the job, and I was told I would hear from them either way. I never heard back from them.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unique Home Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in Oct 2013

Interview

I was referred into the company by one of my close friends. I called in and an interview was scheduled for a couple days out. I met with the Marketing Manager and we discussed the position in great length. They did not sugarcoat it. They told me what their employees like about the position and what they disliked. I still have a lot of respect for them to do that. I was told to go home and talk it over with my significant other and to call back the next day. I was given an offer to join Unique and have been with them for the past 3 years. i really enjoy this company and plan to continue to recommend them to friends and family for work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews