Cover image for Unishippers

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Unishippers Interview Questions

Updated 16 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unishippers

Unishippers

Application

I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

Quick and smooth, very chilled process that was flexible based on my schedule. Open to answering all and any questions I had. Made me feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the whole thing

Interview Questions
  • What are my 10 commitments
    Answer Question

Unishippers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unishippers in Mar 2022

Interview

Extremely unprofessional and gave off "frat house" vibes. Had zero understanding of where I stood leaving the interview. They cared more about my athletic career than my work experience and what I had to offer. Always cut me off to ask me more about sports.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unishippers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unishippers in Nov 2021

Interview

Very easy going. It lasted about an hour, simple questions. The manager was super easy to talk to, not intimidating at all. The interview process is 3 steps in person, walk thru, and a final in person interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unishippers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

Seamless. Interviewed with 2 directors. Very friendly people. The interview was relaxing and stress free. The directors were very communicative in keeping me informed of my status after the interview and the next steps in the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Asked how my previous experience related to the job I was applying for

Unishippers

Application

I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

Phone interview less than 10 minutes to describe the job and interest in field. Very easy and not hard at all. Talked about cold calling frequently and comfortably with that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unishippers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

During covid (when a lot of people are struggling to find a job) it is really unprofessional when recruiters aggressively reach out to you and then give you no updates. A recruiter reached out to me and set up an interview. The interview was an hour long over the phone. The interviewer kept emphasizing that he was looking for someone “young” over and over again.... might want to talk to HR about that. I reached out to the recruiter multiple times for feedback/an update. I either got “I will get back to you” or nothing. The recruiter never got back to me. It’s the unprofessional recruiter and ageism for me.

Interview Questions
  • Did you play sports in high school or college?

Unishippers

Application

I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

Basic interview questions. The interviewer asked a very unprofessional question of why I haven’t been able to land a job recently. Very insensitive question considering we are still in a pandemic in one of the worst hit states. Would not take the job even if they wished to continue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unishippers

Application

I interviewed at Unishippers

Interview

Face to face interview, follow up email asking for reasons why they are a good fit and why you are a good fit for the company. Professional interview but mask required and large space between us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unishippers (Denver, CO) in Nov 2020

Interview

Awesome process. Very personable & friendly from the current workers. Seems like a place that I would want to join & become a part of. Communication was great between both parties

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oyster Bay, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unishippers (Oyster Bay, NY) in Jun 2020

Interview

The process they had was very formal and informative. A couple of informal meet and great with franchise owner and their employee. Had a great feel of what the job entailed and work environment

Interview Questions
  • How do you differentiate yourself from other sales associate from other LTL freight providers
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews