Unknown Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Unknown Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at Unknown Planner

2.5

Computer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Sacramento, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

They picked my brain dry...Secret Stuff.. They asked me a lot of questions I did not understand and thought it was not applicable .Seems that they went back as far a to being in Jr. High..That was unrealistic .What does a teen teen know. Even if I was working at Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio.! ! !

Interview Questions

• If I was a communist and why did I live in Finland and visit CCCP(USSR)   1 Answer

Lead Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Boise, ID (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Nobody seemed to know my scheduled time or who to speak with

Social Work Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unknown Planner.

Interview

applied online got. qualified and got selected for an interview. interview wa at a job fair in which i waited two hours for my turn. interview was fairly qucik and the personnel were very

Collection Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unknown Planner in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person then HR

Interview Questions

Not a good company to work for

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nyack, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Nyack, NY (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a typical interview consisting of questions regarding background and experience. Education, work experience and skill sets.Questions posed were to grasp future aspirations. There was a breif explanation of the job details and company overview.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

I received a phone called from this agency in Orlando. I have never been so much humiliated in my life. When I asked the agent the types of jobs she had available, this woman told that " she was going to get my name of my list because work was work and wanted to know If I had any type of disease that prevent me from working, and laughed at my on the phone. How can Corestaff hired this type of people. Good thing now days every phone calls can be trace and recorder.

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

interesting, stressing, confusing, short. Overall it was a lengthy process. I don't know how well I did. It was an average interview. Make sure you do research on the position you applied for. They may ask if you know about it and you do not want to be blindsided.

IS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Telephone Interview. We reviewed my background and compared it to the requirements of the job description and position. The name of the hiring company was not revealed during our discussion. Overall interview went well.

Interview Questions

• Wanted experience with Project Management applications   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Miami, FL (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

fdg dfg sdfg sdf gdf sdfds ds sdfg sdf sdf sdg dsf sdf gsd gdfg dsfg sd fg sdfg sdf sdfg sdfg sdf dfg df dsf gsfg dsg sdf sdf sdf gfsdg sdf gsdf gsdfg sdf gdsf fdg df gsdf dsgfds

Cashier Interview

Interview

Quick and fast interview. Only took about 10 minute. Was ask a few questions About scheduling and different work situations. I was hired on the spot. Some answers were given to the questions that were being asked. Like they were teaching me

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.