Unknown Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Unknown Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at Unknown Planner

2.5

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Attleboro, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Attleboro, MA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Quick and easy yet informative. They made this job seem like it was a great fit for me and I'm excited to learn more and hopefully work for this. Company

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

First interview was 30 minutes. They asked basic questions on your background. Second interview took the whole day where they showed me exactly what a day would be like in sales. They also gave me a packet to fill out with other questions and scenarios that I may be put in to see how I would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales   1 Answer

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was good. Hope you understand the basics concepts of heap and stack which is the essential of all embedded employees. They seem to be friendly but the interview took long than expected. Called on-sight and went well but rejected.

Interview Questions

• It was good. Hope you understand the basics concepts of heap and stack which is the essential of all embedded employees   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

We give the comprehension questions at the end of the lesson to elicit answers from the students. This is a very important exercise to help the students to recall the content and express their ideas. The students are even encouraged to write their answers. The most important point the students should know is to maintain the ‘word

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unknown Planner.

Interview

face to face interview with manager and than you have to do a physical and drug test. You wait for a call from the recuirter. It is a easy process once you get an interview. you have to apply online which can take a little bit to get a call.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Sacramento, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

They emaled called and texted to get an interview. Then the first interview was the leadership team. The second interview was only twopeople and the third interview was a phone interview

Lunch Lady Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Northridge, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

There was no in person interview I was hired through the phone I was just asked simple questions like my job experience, when I will be able to start, and my ways of transportation.

Interview Questions

• What is your transportation?   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

got an email 3 days after applying and was scheduled for a phone interview 2 weeks later. screen interview took 2 minutes . i was asked simple questions like where am i located? are u a citizen or green card holder?

Interview Questions

• are u citizen or green card holder   1 Answer

Social Work Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unknown Planner.

Interview

applied online got. qualified and got selected for an interview. interview wa at a job fair in which i waited two hours for my turn. interview was fairly qucik and the personnel were very

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unknown Planner (Berkeley, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview was brief inside Business suite offices with the 1st interview taking no more than 10 minutes. Defiantly seems like a job to help you work with customer service.

Interview Questions

• Did you have a chance to look at the website?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.