Unthinkable Interview Questions

Updated 16 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unthinkable

Application

Interview

2 technical and 1 Hr round apart from written,technical were of 1 hr each and if you have knowledge of data st, os, DBMS, networking, programming you can clear it.

Interview Questions
  • What can be used instead of the switch in Python?
    Answer Question

Unthinkable

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unthinkable

Interview

there were two techinal interview followed by hr round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unthinkable (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview was conducted on video call via Google meet , took one day to process and went total 20-30 minutes to complete , they only want to hear what they know

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Farīdābād, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Unthinkable (Farīdābād, Haryana, Haryana) in Dec 2020

Interview

Very elaborate yet smooth interview process. Was conducted in multiple rounds. Lasted for over a week's duration. Participation from all the levels of management. Technical, HR, Operations head, level rounds were conducted and tested all possible traits required for the given role. The intimation for each round was timely. The various rounds didn't take much time and were adequately timed, were not dragged on unecessarily.

Interview Questions
  • Basic operations-based questions and general interview questions.

Unthinkable

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unthinkable in Dec 2020

Interview

It was good overall. The HR was friendly and sweet. Questions were straight to the point and related to your Resume. The HR was asking questions related to my family background and overall it was professional talking which was good and had a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to switch your profile from a mechanical background?

Unthinkable

Application

I interviewed at Unthinkable

Interview

Overall it was a good experience. They asked some basic questions about Data Structures and DBMS. They also asked some coding questions and some puzzles. The interviewer was more focused about my project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unthinkable

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unthinkable

Interview

There were three rounds. First was the Coding round, then the technical round, and then PI. There was two online coding test. The people who performed well in the first round of coding test, they have got selected for direct Technical Interview. The second round of coding test was for people who have performed average in the first round.

Interview Questions
  • In the first coding test, There was 3 question for 1 hr. One was based on related to a prime number. the second was based on string and frequency and sequence of vowels. and third was related to a balanced string. All questions have some tricky parts in question. For the second round of coding, questions were tough than the first round. there were two questions for 45 min. one was based on matrix and submatrix and the other was related to a lexicographical string. Again questions were not simple they were logical and time taking.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unthinkable (New Delhi) in Nov 2020

Interview

2 coding questions and 1 puzzle with some oops concept and os related questions 2 coding questions and 1 puzzle with some oops concept and os related questions

Interview Questions
  • given an arrat of 0's and 1's . sort the array

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unthinkable (New Delhi)

Interview

Hiring process will be simple that first they will take a telephonic interview and then the technical round will be done. It's simple quite process and they make take a test after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vāranāsi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unthinkable (Vāranāsi) in Oct 2020

Interview

There were 3 rounds 2 tech rounds and 1 hr round. 1st technical round was an hour long. They asked me to write 3 programs and then mostly they were asking questions from DSA and DBMS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews