VIT University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VIT University (Chennai) in July 2015.

Interview

I placed through my campus and I cleared the first round which is combined of both technical and aptittude test and then I called by a Technical interview which went well later I called for HR round which went quite fine then I recieved amil as placed.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my project   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VIT University (Vellore) in March 2011.

Interview

Basic Question related to your field. Mostly they will focus on the way of teaching and your experience. You need to prepare your basics and the way you teach. You need to be from IIT to get this job done. They were very friendly and understandable.

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at VIT University (Vellore) in June 2013.

Interview

Direct interview, was asked questions from are of interest.
    Interview was very easy and comfortable. They prefer journals and publications.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nil

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VIT University (Vellore) in February 2012.

Interview

Personal interview

Interview Questions

• Shape functions and isoparametric space . Qudratic elements   Answer Question

Interview

a written test on basics. followed by a interview. its coolmand easy to answer and they will check how can we handle students.

Interview Questions

• how long do you think to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VIT University (Chennai) in May 2017.

Interview

A multi-staged process done on a single day. Starting with candidate introduction to the interview panel, followed by Candidate presenting a topic of his/her choice for 5 minutes using board. This is followed by an technical interview. Next, a more candid general HR style interview, then finally interview with the top management of the University.

Interview Questions

• Why should we select you instead of all the other candidates who are waiting outside for their turn?   Answer Question

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VIT University (Vellore) in May 2015.

Interview

It was basically conducted through an entrance examination. There were multiple choice questions based on a certain marking scheme/system. The result was declared in weeks. Based upon the result, we were called upon for the next round of selection-it was a mini-interview sort-of-round.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VIT University (Vellore) in September 2014.

Interview

i had quant, verbal and analytical in round1,technical questions in round2 and finally hr round..my experience was good and i enjoyed the hiring process..if you crack the round1 and you will be almost hired

Interview Questions

• what is your preferred location to do job?   2 Answers

Negotiation

To stick to your basics

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VIT University (Vellore) in June 2008.

Interview

Letter for interview, reporting on time and date to Office of the HR/ Registrar, Filling of introductory form, Waiting for hours in the office, Presentation of class-teaching for 10 minutes on any topic related to your discipline followed by personal interview. No subject matter related question will be asked in general but negotiation about salary and facilities like campus accommodation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I missed the negotiation as was not knowing that less qualified and experienced people are drawing more benefits than me.

M Tech Automobile Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VIT University (Vellore) in June 2012.

Interview

the 200 short listed candidates where firstly divided into 2 lots of 100. then candidates from first lot where distributed among 4 panels for interview. interview of the first lot took 4 hrs. then the second lot was interviewed in the same manner. after the completion of interviewing process final selections were done and the result was declared. the total time consumed in this process was 12 hrs i.e. from 8 am to 8 pm.

Interview Questions

most subject were available for me to select from, but i didn't get seat for automotive engineering. that's why i declined the offer.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.