VMock Interview Questions

Updated 27 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at VMock

VMock

Application

I interviewed at VMock

Interview

Lengthy. No JD shared. They don’t share timely reviews . Also the process is not defined, so you are constantly in limbo. They seem unsure of their requirements from you. From conversations it seemed as if they wanted someone to do anything and everything for them.

Interview Questions
  • General conversation on your current role
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VMock (Calcutta) in Feb 2021

Interview

There were Two Rounds, both technical centric mixed with few personal questions. Started with tell me about yourself, why prodman. Asked me about my favourite product and then asked how I can improve it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

VMock

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VMock in Sep 2020

Interview

Round 1 - Chat with Head of Customer Success (30 minutes) Round 2 - Case study presented to Head of Customer Success (30 minutes) + Chat with a CSM from the team (30 minutes) Round 3 - Chat with Founder After these three rounds - when the decision should have been made - the HR informed me that the Founder wanted a follow up interview on your views around CS best practices; asked me to create a presentation around the same. Round 4 - Presentation to the Founder & the Head of Customer Success (60 minutes) Post R4, Founder said "we'll be in touch". Subsequent three follow ups with the recruiter on the process elicited the standard "Founder has been busy in customer meetings" response. Decided to give up since I already had an offer from elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • - Standard questions around your experience - Case study is around one of their products; candidate will be given a business problem that ties to that product and will be asked to create a pitch deck of sorts on how that product can solve a prospective customer's business problem

Anonymous Employee in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VMock (Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh) in Dec 2019

Interview

2 interviews. First one was mainly judging analytical skills via guesstimate, resume, hr questions Second was on product designing, including features in the product. The overall interview was of moderate difficulty level. The questions also included problems in the product

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VMock (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Oct 2018

Interview

1. 1 HR round - scanning CV & work experience 2. 1 Technical Round with Management - Sales Pitch, Presenatation, Role Play 3. 1 Round with the Founder - Work experience, aspiration 4. Salary & Benefits Negotiations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

VMock

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VMock

Interview

They first reviewed my cv and took a phone interview. After the interview, they sent me the letter for the next interview. They called me the next day. After the next interview round they told me to come on monday and said that they will confirm the timings. I didn't know that they donot refrain from saying lie after the interviews. When in some days after I tried to contact them, they never replied and picked up the phone. I request anyone who is thinking to apply for this company. Please don't let them make fool of you. They are liers and try to humiliate people. They are "the exploiters" out there.

Interview Questions
  • First asked questions about my projects in college and then asked some guestimates and puzzles.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at VMock (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

Interview process was as per expectation. Interviewer was so talented. Rounds of interview were very nice. I'll be fortunate to work with this organisation. I was clearly described the vision and goal. One can see the flexibility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VMock (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in May 2018

Interview

Prioritizing the requirements is the key in Agile methodology. 3 round of Interview process. 1. Written it is a very hard logical question. 2. Automation script written test. 3. Technical round. All 3 rounds are very hard to complete.

Interview Questions
  • It was very high-level technical round logical/automation/software testing questions. There required a high-quality resource for QA position. It is not easy to select. Interview questions are very high level not easy to answer them. The interviewer asked questions which were very technical in both rounds of interview.
4 people found this interview helpful

VMock

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VMock

Interview

3 rounds 1) written 2) interview 3) HR. Final with the CEO. 1) simple testing questions 2) Very easy testing questions 3) Normal Testing round 4) CEO round 5) HR or salary discussion

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VMock (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Mar 2018

Interview

Great opportunity to grab. The rounds are: 1) Written 2) Technical 3) Offer The interviewer will ask about your previous knowledge. All the background. Overall good. Many good questions. I you have good skill then only you will able to give answers.

Interview Questions
  • Very technical, logical, smart questions will ask in the interview. I am really very impressed with the Interviewer. Completely Automation, Mobile Testing, And manual testing.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews