Valtech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Valtech Interview Questions

Interviews at Valtech

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Someone contacted me via Linkedin and we set up an initial phone call. The call went well and went over my general background. The next step was a call with someone from their PM team. The person missed the call and never reached out. I saw this as a red flag and moved on in my search.

Interview Questions

• General PM questions. Talk through your background, projects etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Valtech in June 2019.

Interview

3 hour interview process with 4-6 different people. Standard PM questions, behavioral you get at every firm. Although I will say after applying, they never got back to me whether they accept/reject me even after onsite.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I went in pool campus I which approx student of 8 college are came
    Eligibility are 65% troughout with no backlog
    Approx 25 student are selected in apptitude out of 250-300 student
    Then 2 technical interview and then final hr interview

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was quick and painless. Had two phone interviews and one final in person interview. Everyone was very nice and pleasant to talk to. Overall, a very good experience throughout.

Interview Questions

• Was asked several questions about my development experience, particularly around Sitecore.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valtech.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with a recruiter who wanted to know about my experiences with content management systems and e-commerce projects.

For the second round, I met with the Director of Project Management at the New York office before meeting with the managing director.

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience working on back-end development projects?   Answer Question

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valtech (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was incredible quick and efficient, mush easier then any past interviews I have been involved in. It only required a couple phone calls with the hiring manager and their manager, and a design-skills and aesthetic test.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty good and fast. It took less than 3 weeks from initial contact to offer and the recruiter, Mike, kept me up to date along the way. 1:1 with recruiter over the phone, 3x 1:1 in person on the same date then group panel presentation on a 2nd date.

Interview Questions

• Aside from questions about my previous work experience I was asked to give a sample project status presentation   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

A very straight-forward process, where I was updated at all times regarding the status of my application.

I spoke and met with 7 different people in total, which gave me a very good sense of what it'd be like to work at Valtech.

I wasn't too familiar with the agency, and it really grew on me as I progressed through the interview process.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Contacted by internal recruiter for an initial phone screen. Afterwards was invited to an onsite. Initially was scheduled to meet with 4 people, but 1 was out of office. All onsites are 1-on-1. One is a PM director (non-hiring manager) and another is an SME, final one is a business analyst. Pretty long discussion basically sharing how I manage projects and what I know. Pretty standard questions which repeats a lot of the points on my CV. After interview, got a quick tour of the office by recruiter. Was told I'll get a response next week.

2 weeks passed and no response, so I called up recruiter and he set up a short call with hiring manager. Person didn't show up because of a fire-drill at the interview time. Re-scheduled for next week and we talked for 30 minutes. The conversation went pretty well (overall PM style and experience) and he told me Valtech will get back in a few days. Followed up next week, week after next.....nothing. Radio silence for a month. Finally since I got another offer, I contacted the recruiter again to see what's up. This time I got a response telling me they are putting the position on hold and they won't hire until next year. All this time I was waiting for a response and the position was on hold.....no words. Overall rather poor follow-up.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The process is smooth.
    1 phone screen, then 2 onsite interviews.
    The interviewers are nice and professional.

Get the offer 3 days after the interview. HR and recruiter are very helpful.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.