Valued Epistemics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Valued Epistemics

2.7

Graduate Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Valued Epistemics (Chennai) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview went good. Happened at Adyar office. Interviewer was nice and helping. Better treatment of interviewee. Seems to be nice place. There was waiting for some time to my turn. But waiting has made good to prepare better.

Grduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Valued Epistemics (Chennai) in February 2020.

Interview

Good okay but long times waited.... all sales training question interest asked no great... english... two ppl invited sanitation good but not very good. Friendly.. helpful.. guiding... office at chennai

Graduate Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adyar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Valued Epistemics (Adyar) in February 2020.

Interview

3 rounds. Psychometric test. Personal Interview 1 and 2. Last was done in Adyar. Loved the atmosphere there. The interview was done and there were no results announced. Even if iam rejected, would be happy to recieve a mail stating that fact.

Interview Questions

• Regarding the PPT they have shown   1 Answer

Executive Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Valued Epistemics (Chennai).

Interview

It was a 3 step process the first one is basic psycometric analysis and some sales questions the second process is a regular face to face hr interview where they ask se sales questions personal info and third one is an another hr interview which takes place in their head office.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Valued Epistemics.

Interview

I applied through college ,First round is a psychometric round after shortlisting they called me for a face to face round after that they called us to attend the interview in their office in adyar

Freelance Writer Interview

Interview

The interviewer called me on the phone and he liked what he heard. Subsequently he sent me a couple of tasks and when I completed them successfully, I was offered the position.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valued Epistemics (Chennai) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day.

Interview

I attended online test today for valued epidemics. It is a psychometric test which consists of three level which test the candidate the mental ability by providing many questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like who's your favorite business person and why?   2 Answers

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Valued Epistemics (Chennai) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a 3 step process first was an online test then followed by 2 interviews. The last and the final interview was taken at the Adyar office which was also very good. it took 40 mins for me and was quite interesting. Everyone was very friendly and made me comfortable.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Valued Epistemics (Chennai) in October 2019.

Interview

there was three rounds first was aptitude second was interview and third was interview at the office itself .they mainly focus on the person if they are interested in sales or not.

Interview Questions

• sell me any of the product?   1 Answer

BDA Interview

Interview

The first round will be a telephonic interview. The second round will be a psychometric assessment. The third round be a in person interview and fourth round will be the final interview

Interview Questions

• You have to sell a product to showcase your convincing skill   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.