Varologic Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Varologic Technologies

2.6

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Varologic Technologies (Ahmedabad) in October 2015.

Interview

I have 2 Rounds of interviews whereas first one was based on my CV so was well aware about how to describe each experience in detail. Very straight forward technical and behavioral interviews.
    Then second one had a technical interview and they asked What is the difference between Process and Thread? " How would you enable automatic paging in DataGrid ? etc really very easy .
    Nice procedure.

Interview Questions

• As majority of questions are easy and based on dot net technology   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Varologic Technologies (Ahmedabad) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took a week. First round was basic question about job role, technicality awareness and salary by HR. 2nd Round of interview was totally technical by the Director and final round was negotiations round by HR Manager. Finally got the offer in a weeks time.

Interview Questions

• Technical question related to project, work process, manpower planning during project, budgeting, interviews,   Answer Question

HTML Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varologic Technologies (Ahmedabad) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really a positive experience.there were three rounds - general aptitude, face to face technical and hr combined. The hr really made me feel comfortable.the workplace atmosphere was fantastic:

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions from my running projects with skill test..   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Varologic Technologies (Ahmedabad) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through a friend and my CV was shorlisted. I got a call from HR team asking about basic question and then my personal interview was scheduled with TL. 2nd round was scheduled with Director and then Final round with HR. All process took 2 weeks of time

Interview Questions

• Strengths, Weakness, Work experience in ecommerce. FRS, Requirement Gathering. Documentation   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Varologic Technologies (Ahmedabad) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone screen which was followed by screenshare. Initially they asked about quantitative and verbal topic. After first round there goes a technical round and finally HR interview. It all depends on the profile and and interests you have specified on your resume. This interview took around 45 minutes to 55 minutes. It was a phone interview with no computer necessary

Interview Questions

• I have been asked about my experience in web services and functional testing.
       What is your experience on front and back end full stack capabilities.
       Explain Programming algorithms .
       What is the use of Global.aspx and explain the events in Global.aspx ?   Answer Question

Software Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Varologic Technologies (Ahmedabad) in August 2013.

Interview

Gave in all 3 interviews round : Nice and back to back interview with interviewers taking time out to explain about themselves and their roles and responsibilities. HR coordination is very smooth for the processes.

Interview Questions

• Current job responsibility, Machine Learning Algorithms, Use cases etc.   Answer Question

Website Developer (.Net-MVC) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varologic Technologies (Ahmedabad) in June 2012.

Interview

There were 3 rounds, I got the opportunity through a friend Reference .There will be the HR round followed by the the panel members in company,,In each round 2 managers were present.. Asked me about my projects ..myself.. Interest on subjects.etc

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges you faced in your current role and how you succeed.   Answer Question

Graphics Designer Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Varologic Technologies (Ahmedabad) in May 2012.

Interview

Good
    interview panel is good.
    Very efficient recruitment team in scheduling and clear in their communication. 2 rounds including 1 telephone and 1 face to face technical.
    Back ground screening is very long process than my notice period and delayed joining date

Interview Questions

• Few technical question related to My Current Projects and its Challenging.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.