Vauxhall Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vauxhall Interview Questions

Sort:

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vauxhall, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vauxhall (Vauxhall, NJ (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

there were two one to one interviews and a personality test the questions were behavioral type and very easy as well power stories, interview goes well but in vauxhall they are unprofessional and kind of rush you out i didnt get the interview mostly because of a question which is reverse psychology . what are your weakest points ?

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellesmere Port, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vauxhall (Ellesmere Port, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

2 different test days, and a final full interview day. This involved personal and group interview, reasoning exam, dexterity test. Interview was welcoming, and performed innfront of related managers from within the company.

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vauxhall (Luton, South West England, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Long but interesting.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vauxhall (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

First had to create and deliver a presentation in front of a group of current undergrads and one of their managers. Then had two interviews which were both about 30 minutes long.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vauxhall (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Started with cover letter and cv. Online tests then an invite to an assessment centre.
    AC was relaxed. 2 interviews, answer in star format, mostly competency based and about knowledge/why Vauxhall. Individual presentation was to relaunch a car so know previous campaigns and key features of car. group exercise was to build a tower with certain conditions, just make sure you talk and listen

Interview Questions

• why vauxhall
      when have you experienced conflict between 2 people and how you overcame it
      when have you worked well in a team
      3 strengths and how this will help vauxhall   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Vauxhall (Luton, South West England, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Online tests, c.v upload, assessment day which comprised of two interviews (30 mins or less) one presentation and one group presentation with other applicants. The day was well prepared and food supplied. Managers were very friendly as well as the employees and current undergraduates. Couldnt of asked for a better Interview to be honest.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vauxhall (Luton, South West England, England (UK)).

Interview

The assessment day starts with either an interview or the presentation. I started with the interview. There are two of them each asking a different set of questions. Some tips I can give is make sure that you do a but of research of Vauxhall and you know the history. The interviews also consist of a lot of questions where you have to bring up something that you've done in the past so have a few scenarios prepared for team work, planning etc.

The interviews are not one to one there is 3 to 4 interviewers but don't let that scare you. Be confident.

The presentation material will be given to y and you have a limited amount of time to prepare. There is not much you can do before hand other than refining your presentation skills. You must give this presentation to a group of important people, undergraduates etc. Around 6-10 people. Once again be confident.

Lastly group exercise. I am not able to tell you a lot about this however you must work well together with the team. Make sure that you're not pulling back stand out, but let others contribute too.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you made a mistake and about the impact it had?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got offered a position a few days after the assessment day and having really liked the look of the building, the friendly staff and liking the offered job, I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vauxhall (Luton, South West England, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Day of tasks at Vauxhall in Luton, 3 face to face interviews, technical, HR and IT security lead. presentation to existing employees and group work with other candidates. Overall well organised and great atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Teamwork questions, time when you had a problem to overcome.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vauxhall.

Interview

Applied on line, on a Job board. Then I was called by HR, had a phone screening, about half an hour.
    I was then invited to face-to-face with Hiring Manager, another Manager on the same level, and HR.
    Process was pretty slow and time consuming.

Interview Questions

• STAR kind of question: Situation, Tasks, Action, Results.
      Tell us about a decision that was extremely hard for you to take.   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vauxhall (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was made of two parts: an online assessment and a F2F interview. The first part was a logical exercise based on 10 questions to be solved within 90secs each, followed by a personality test. The interview was made of 3 questions to be answered through examples.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict within your Team and how did you solve it. What was the outcome and your learnings ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.