Vichara Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vichara Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Vichara Technologies

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

None; the Hiring Manager never bothered to notify me that a schedule Date/Time Interview would not be held. I ended up wasting my time in both preparation and waiting for the call as it never was held.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in April 2018.

Interview

I felt I wasn't applying for a job the CTO was really friendly while he was explaining and asking everything regarding the job position. They only asked me key question for the opening which made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• We ask questions from real life, to make sure the candidate is able to resolve any type of inconvenience the might face in our company!!   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process-The person who is taking having 0 knowledge of testing
    He does nt even know what is selenium IDE and RC?
    I dont like their process of hiring QA
    They cant able to given the expected salary to the employee
    so its a request plz mention your limitation (salary limit)
    so that people dont waste their time by coming here

Interview Questions

• Questions are from My resume only   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies.

Interview

telephonic was basic C# and some SQL. Then 2nd round took more than 4 weeks. with another director. but after second round offer made same day. first impression on office space was not v good.. the basement where my first round took place looked a bit run down. otherwise people friendy

Interview Questions

• Optimising queries, cursors, sql injection concepts and couple of OOPS question   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in May 2017.

Interview

I received a call from the former. After, I attend to a interview in English and I performed a technical quiz. After some days, I received and email with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What technologies have you used?   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2016.

Interview

Highly unprofessional people don't have any value for other's time , they do not have any openings and are just fooling around people with interviews and wasting theirs as well as others time.

I was scheduled a telephonic interview I waited for the interview call nobody called up , after I called the HR again informing them the interview did not happen they said they were sorry for that and rescheduled for other day , I waited for the call nobody called up again I called up the HR she said their is some internal politics going on in the company so that is why I was not called up for the interview.

Interview Questions

• They just schedule interviews for the positions which they have no idea of   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2016.

Interview

HR was quick to arrange the telephonic calls but interviewers were clueless about the technology for which they were hiring (AngularJS + Node JS) and asked some random basic questions.
    There were 3 technical rounds plus one round with director.
    Technical interviews were easy and very basic questions were asked. A few questions were asked on .NET which was not part of job description.
    Director asked some basic questions about the technologies currently I am working on etc.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is MVC in Angular?
      Q. What is ngCloak used for?
      Q. What is two way binding?
      etc

Then some questions based on .net   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

The process took a little delay but thats okay as the process was quite good.
    It was a telephonic interview with director, technical lead and HR as well.
    After that there was also skype call set up with the client. It was fun answering all the questions.

Interview Questions

• All your back ground technical questions.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

it looked like home rather than company...The guard informed the HR and then, a person asked me to sit in the basement. He gave me paper which consists of questions on Aptitude, SQL, C# and also, on DIFFERENTIATION/INTERGRATION. I completed the paper in 35 minutes but no one came to collect it.

After 1.30 hrs, I asked the guard and then, a person collected it. After 2 hrs, finally HR came and told me that there would be a technical round. Interviewer asked few questions about current project and C#. He didn't asked to write any code and after 10 mins, he left.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana).
    Interview
    company has not a good infrastructure.The guard informed the HR and then, a person asked me to sit in the basement.They have a written test which consists of questions on Aptitude, SQL, C# and also, on DIFFERENTIATION/INTERGRATION. I completed the paper in 35 minutes but no one came to collect it.

After an hour finally HR came and my tech interview started. There are 2 set of interview happened, they ended with positive note. But the process is still in pending case from last 4 months. Everytime i called, response is process is going on.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.