Vignet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Vignet

2.8

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vignet (Pune).

Interview

The interview process was excellent. I had 2 technical Round, 1 Managerial & HR Round. All the rounds conducted on the same day, and also on same day EOD, I got the offer letter from the HR Person.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions based on the Job Description, Problem-solving logical reasoning, analytical questions.   Answer Question

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vignet (Pune City) in June 2019.

Interview

Bad experience, as I went for the interview, I was not allowed to park the vehicle on the premises. The same time there was no parking allowed in nearby area. I had to go to WentEnd Mall to park my vehicle. The interviewer didn't accepted the methods of reaching the other than what [s]he thinks. Plus they asked questions related to which they are working on, not for the tech-stack of the candidate. Questions were asked on the technology on which I have not worked since 2 years. I am using some other technology, on which the opening was communicated. Very sad that It almost took a day, without getting any knowledge.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Vignet (Pimpri-Chinchwad) in December 2018.

Interview

Worst hiring process .Four rounds will be there 1st and 2nd technical 3rd managerial and 4th will be hr round. It took 3 weeks to complete process.They provide you offer and cancel your offer within 15 days. They gave me reason that their project is closed and my offer is kept on hold 15 days after offer released.Don’t go for interview also. Dont trust this company.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vignet (Pune) in March 2018.

Interview

I have applied through recruitment agency. The process took 2-3 days. There was aptitude test, English Language Test, Programming Test. Aptitude was moderate level. It contain computer networks, databases, all basic concepts. I have cleared Aptitude. But couldn't cracked second round of Interview which was technical.

Interview Questions

• How can you write 6 with use of symbols like -,x,|   1 Answer

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vignet (Pune) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview is scheduled (mostly telephonic) and no one conducts it, than after two days the inerview is conducted with short notice. Then there is F2F interview. Thay make you wait for 1 Hr an then interview is conducted. Then there is final round of interview with director in which all the non sense questions are asked. Then offer negotiation is done and they can offer you Salary less than your existing CTC.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why you want to change job.
      2. Why are you not joining company on the lower package than what you are getting?
      3. You are asking too much of money, you sound greedy   Answer Question

Negotiation

1.I was asked to join on salary less than the existing CTC.
    2, when i declined the CTC was revised with variable component. i Never got the Variable amount.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.