Virtela Technology Services Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jul 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

Employee Referral12%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtela Technology Services (Mumbai) in Mar 2020

Interview

this one is the first company which follows the reverse process of hiring . if you are experienced and apply for this company then they note your past employer name and check internally whether any employee from similar company, if match found then they ask him/her about you. if that person dont know you then they call to your employer for feedback. obviously higher management gives negative feedback as they want to lose current employee so conclusion is they do your background verification first if feedback is positive then only your interview will schedule. they dont judge on the basis of interview they want slaves only.

Interview Questions
  • no questions, background verification first then interview.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Virtela Technology Services (Mumbai) in Feb 2019

Interview

The most pathetic company I have ever seen. The HRs have no sense. They took 7 rounds and each of them were technical. I had at first discussion itself raised my compensation expectation . However, they went on to take 7 rounds just later to inform that they cannot offer more than 7% hike on my current package. The process took about 6 months. I was keen on this company since it is a telecom domain company but it is utter waste of time investing in this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtela Technology Services (Mumbai) in Dec 2018

Interview

Written(Tech and Apti-easy) and Interviews, In Technical there 20 MCQ related to Networking, and 40MCQ related to Apti. No Negative marking, Easy Written, then a small round related to ur JD and about Background Technical Interview till ur written exm results comes out.

Application

Interview

Interview included 4 rounds. All were conducted within a day. 1. General Apti and techincal exam (on paper) - 1 hour 2. Technical interview - (30 minutes) 3. Manager Interview - (30 minutes) 4. Director interview (45 minutes)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virtela Technology Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Virtela Technology Services in Oct 2018

Interview

It went well. It was a long process. The company is very picky and techy in selecting and processing applicants in line with their respective roles they applied for. I took 2 phone interviews, 2 technical pannel interviews with the managers and final interview with the Vice President and CTO.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for new opportunities and why do you want leave your current job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Virtela Technology Services (New York, NY)

Interview

Interview process is not that hectic.I have undergone 3 rounds of technical interviews. Issue is with the lady who comes for your HR round.She doesn't know any professionalism.She doesn't know how to talk to people.Dont know how she became HR. They don't want to pay you.they just want waste your time.Dont waste your time here..

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtela Technology Services (Mumbai)

Interview

Interview was at great level. They took interview process too seriously, I had 5 rounds out of those 3 rounds were deep technical. Interview was face-face at Mumbai office..HR is very pathetic. They don't care of people who came for an interview... Overall interview took entire day from morning 9am to 6:30pm ist..

Interview Questions
  • mpls packet flow. L3/L2 VPN. BGP/OSPF.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtela Technology Services (Mumbai) in Apr 2017

Interview

The interview had two rounds. The first one had a team lead. 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. What is the role you played in your previous office. 3. Different types of services in the market. He later posed a question to check how I would react in a certain difficult situation. I replied according to my experience. Answer comfortably and take your time in answering questions. Later his Manager had almost the same questions to me and added some valuable suggestions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtela Technology Services (Mumbai) in Mar 2017

Interview

First round was apti plus technical written. Second round was Group Discussion. Third round was Technical. No HR. Questions asked on Core Java only. Topics were abstract class, interface, overloading, overriding, JDBC, etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Virtela Technology Services (Mumbai)

Interview

There were 5 rounds which included: 1. Aptitude test 2.Technical test 3.HR round 4.Technical Round 5.Final Technical Round The job profile was 24*7 work environment. Aptitude Test and Technical Test was done on 1st day. Rest of the rounds were done on 2nd Day. There were 40 to 50 candidates for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews