Vistaar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vistaar Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Vistaar Technologies

3.4

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies in April 2011.

Interview

First was aptitude test, consisting of quantitative, programming and basic general logical question, and write 2 programs out of 3 using data structures and algorithms for a shortest path.
    After this is cleared, 2 rounds of technical interview and 1 HR interview.
    2 Technical interview - Lasted for 45 to 60 min both individually, if one is cleared then 2nd interview is conducted.

Interview Questions

• Explain bubble sort, binary tree sort, what are the best case and give examples?   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Upto 6 interviews. Focused on technical details. Domain expertize is a plus. Prepare for interview looking into company website and looking at the overall business strategy. Most hires are from contacts. Very rarely company has hired directly from the market.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Mumbai) in January 2020.

Interview

it was 4 round process

1. Aptitude test: During Aptitude round 22 MCQ question were asked and 3 programs out of which two you have to write . you can choose any language .

2. First technical round: Basics questions about Datastructure and c, c++,java, json

3 Second technical round: About your project, hard level questions about Datastructures like Sorting Algorithms with complexity.

4 .HR round

Interview Questions

• aptitude test of 90min 22MCQ + 3 code   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Mumbai) in January 2020.

Interview

Total 4 rounds
    2-Technical
    1-elimination
    1-HR

In each technical round, They were asking programs puzzles sql queries. First technical round was basic and second round was little tough.

You need to boil eggs for exactly 9 minutes, or else the visiting Duchess will complain, and you will lose your job as head chef. But you have only 2 Hourglasses, one measures 7 minutes, and the other measures 4 minutes. How can you correctly measure 9

The first box has two white balls. The second box has two blue balls. The third box has a white and a blue ball.
    Boxes are labeled but all labels are wrong!
    You are allowed to open one box, pick one ball at random, see its color and put it back into the box, without seeing the color of the other ball.
    How many such operations are necessary to correctly label the boxes?

Trainee Interview

Interview

There were three rounds for the interview which are as follows.
    1. written aptitude round
    2. technical round
    3. elimination round
    4. hr round.
    The written aptitude paper contains 3 programs which are compulsory to attempt.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Mumbai).

Interview

The first round was a pen and paper test consisting of four sections. Clear your data structure concepts. The coding questions were easier. Aptitude was more towards the geometry side. The selected people on the basis of the test and the rest of the interview process took place at their company

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies.

Interview

1st round was aptitude, mostly maths, some logical and data structure questions and attempt 2 out of 3 programs
    Program to find lowest and highest number in the array
    Program to find numbers in the array whose sum is closest to zero
    After aptitude 2 technical rounds
    Last is the HR round

Software Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santacruz (East Timor)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Santacruz (East Timor)) in September 2019.

Interview

10.02 11:20 AM
    Tech round 1
    Q1- tell me about yourself
    Q2- tell me something about your favorite project
    Q3- 3 puzzles
           A- write logic of minute and hour puzzle of time. 10:30am.
          B- There are two identical crystal balls and one needs to find out which is the maximum floor in a 100 storey building from where the balls can fall before they break. In the most efficient way, what will be the maximum number of drops required to find the right floor in any possible scenario? The balls are allowed to be broken (if required) while finding the right floor and Give the best case and worst case.
          C- there are 10 bags.. Each bag has 10 coins each of 10 grams... But one bag has 9 gram coins... There is one digital weighing machine... U are allowed to weight only once. How will you find out the 9 gram coins wala bag...

Q4- write a program in array to print duplicates
          Array {2,5,4,2,4,5,2,2,7,2,3,2}
         Output -2,5,4,3
     Print duplicate only once.. Duplicate can't be print twice...

Q5- two tables given
          1-ID, name. 2- ID,salary
         A- write a query to fetch name of the employees with their respective salary
       B- write a query to fetch name of the employee who's salary is maximum.

Q6- what is polymorphism? What are types of polymorphism ?

Q7- what is the difference between compile time and runtime polymorphism .

Q8-give any real time example of compile time polymorphism

Q9- tell me the difference between abstract classes and interface... Which one is Better to use?

Q10- one program of array with hashset... Logical related to duplicate one.. Q-4

Q11- what is deadlock ?

Q12- what are the ways to handle deadlock? Explain deadlock mechanism?

Q13- real time scenario of deadlock.. Explain

Technical round 2-
    Q1- tell me something about yourself

Q2- tell me something about your project...

Q3-tell me something about your project which u have not mentioned in your resume...and about your latest project which you have d

Interview Questions

• first round
      quantitative aptitude
      data structure
      program s on arrays and strings   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Mumbai) in August 2019.

Interview

Written aptitude which consist of dsa,quants and logical questions
    (time complexity,etc)
    3 technical face to face in this he asked me to write programs again
    1 HR round
    Out of 12 they selected only 2-3 students
    Package was around 3.36lpa

Interview Questions

• In aptitude dsa,quants and logical questions were there   1 Answer
    • Next was the technical face to face in which he asked me various programs to write,dsa questions,sql questions and many more things   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Firstly they ask about you and family background, then they give their introduction to you and make you understand the job.
    There were 2 technical round 1 round which would be taken by the of the company and lastly, there will be an HR round.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to databases, C programming, or any programming language you know,
      Simple puzzles, common industrial knowledge   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.