Visteon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 30 Mar 2019

2.7

Sort:

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visteon (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Greater was friendly. Interview was kept on schedule and ontime. People were friendly and pleasant! It was a very good experience and group to meet. Offices are updated, open, and appear to be team facilitating.

Interview Questions

• Probably about what the first few days would be like if I were hired?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren Township, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Visteon (Van Buren Township, MI (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I attended the career fair organized by Visteon in Van Buren, MI. I was asked to attend an interview in 3 days. Interview was easy. Since I was an entry level candidate, they just reviewed my resume and asked few easy questions based on my projects along with a few easy HR questions. The interview was for an hour max. I got my offer through a staffing agency for the same position after a month and a half.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the most interesting projects you have worked on?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Visteon (Dearborn, MI (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with Ford Motor, then spun off to Visteon. Interview with Ford was basic question and answer. Had to supply proof of Degree.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Company sent letter with salary and benefit outlined. Very generous.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren Township, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visteon (Van Buren Township, MI (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

I was a contract worker. I applied for an open position and it took about two months before they contacted me. I spoke with the HR rep to go over my resume. Simple phone interview about what I did at the company and ahy I wanted to be hired into the company. I interviewed with the hiring manager for about a hour. It was straight foward concerning my background as to how it was related to the analyst position. I was contacted a week after the interview with an offer,

Interview Questions

• How would other employees in the company describe you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to get extra salary because I was working as a contract employee and I had experience throughtout the company.

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visteon (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied to the position in the morning and I got a call from them in the afternoon. They set up a phone interview for the next day. The phone interview was easy. I didn't do well because I wasn't well prepared. Otherwise, It was a pretty easy interview.

Product Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houghton, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Visteon (Houghton, MI (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview involved situational questions and was very straightforward. Both recruiters answered questions honestly and were generally friendly. The first interview will be followed by an on-site interview in the coming weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you made a mistake, and how did you use that knowledge later on?
      Describe a time when you had to sell a product to someone?   Answer Question

Business Analyst IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visteon (New York, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephonic Interview for good 40-45 minutes, going through my resume, related to my masters degree. Talked to the HR twice and then interviewed by the Global head of the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions from the resume, specifically about the projects in detail.   1 Answer

Interview

Excellent HR department, conveyed info every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you choose the university you went to?
      I thought that was an innovative question to ask and allowed the company to see and feel about more about you personally.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer you a salaried amount and they are very firm on this amount but this was back in 2007 when the economy was getting bad.

Appliication Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visteon.

Interview

Mostly technical screening and communicative process. They will see how well you answer the questions to the point and how well you are able to think analytically. The interview was a good experience and also a fair process. However the time frame fro recruitment seemed to be a bit long which is around 4 weeks and could also extend according to their requirements.

Software Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Visteon in April 2017.

Interview

2 Rounds. Fundamentals of security. Questions were focused on OS Security and my projects I had done in school. Interviewers were very friendly. Mainly concentrated on C/C++ fundamentals. First round with team lead and final round with hiring manager. Both are phone screen. The only challenging questions were ROP related. The interviewer guided me through the process and did not ask any trick questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.