Vita Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vita Group Interview Questions

2.9

Sort:

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

The interview process was long, the communication was very poor and the whole process felt unprofessional. Looking at the reviews of their Telstra stores from customers I can see where the issues stem from. Dodged a bullet with this company

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vita Group in September 2015.

Interview

First you apply online.
    Then you have a phone interview
    Then a face to face interview with the BM and AM (Bussiness manger and area manger )
    Then a 6 month probationary period.

It is very intimating having the interview but after that it is pretty easy. I got offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for vita   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, almost two weeks later I got a call from HR and had a brief phone interview. Then she scheduled my face to face interview with the Business Manager. I got a call the next business day letting my know I wasn't successful for my interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vita Group (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

Tele-interview prior to Personal One-on-one Interview
    There was quite a long process from submission to their contacting me
    I was invited to an interview but had to decline due to personal reasons, then they didn't invite me back,, I was really shocked!!!

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group.

Interview

Phone interview then a group assessment centre. Had 10 mins to come up with a sales pitch of a random product of your choice and sell it to the group. Then an individual with the business manager, area manager etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying to work for vita? Do you know how to handle angry customers   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a group interview with other people as they were filling up a few vacancies. During the group interview we were split into table groups and participated in a few activities. One of them was we had to advertise a product we wanted to sell to the group. After we were taken in one by one to go for an one-on-one interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston Hills (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vita Group (Winston Hills (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was via phone and they asked questions based on my previous experiences and availability. They also asked why I was interested in this role.

Was interviewed by three people, one being new store manager. They made it seem like they wanted specific answers from you. Apart from that, the questions were quite typical and general.

Interview Questions

• How money-focused are you and what does money mean to you?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vita Group (Canberra (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

Handed in my CV into the store and immediately got an interview in-store within a few days, therefore I skipped the online part of the application which most people have to go through.

Interview Questions

• Tell us an example of a scenario where you demonstrated leadership?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group.

Interview

The overall process from start to finish was fairly long- approx a month and a half. The initial hiring was the most laborious; several phone interviews with recruitment and finally being accepted to complete an aptitude test which was genuinely quite challenging.
    It was nerve racking waiting approx 2 weeks after the test (your results are not known to you) before I got a call to meet with the Manager locally and then another phone interview with an Area Manager.

Everyone was really lovely though and the onboarding process is very professionally managed.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group.

Interview

applied in store and got an interview . quizzed on personality , asked about initiative , sales job experience is a plus but you'll learn anyway . module learnig and interactive training for the first couple of days

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.