Vita Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vita Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Vita Group

2.8

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albion, Queensland (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vita Group (Albion, Queensland (Australia)) in May 2019.

Interview

Very short interview and minimal info was given about the day to day process. Make sure you ask a lot of questions to find out about your manager's leadership style because it would make or break your career and may waste a lot of your time too. For example, how he allocates work, how he tracks your performance etc. I think it tells you a lot, if he is a micro managed boss because I couldn't even last that long with micromanagement.
    It's tricky to find out about the company culture, even if they claim they are good. So try to find out as much as you can about their activities, how they set their KPI, what is their probabation evaluation process etc.

Interview Questions

• What have I done in my current job?   Answer Question
    • What was the most memorable achievement in your career?   Answer Question
    • What is your process to manage a piece of work from requirements, coding, testing, deploy CD/CI etc.?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, almost two weeks later I got a call from HR and had a brief phone interview. Then she scheduled my face to face interview with the Business Manager. I got a call the next business day letting my know I wasn't successful for my interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vita Group (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

Tele-interview prior to Personal One-on-one Interview
    There was quite a long process from submission to their contacting me
    I was invited to an interview but had to decline due to personal reasons, then they didn't invite me back,, I was really shocked!!!

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

The interview process was long, the communication was very poor and the whole process felt unprofessional. Looking at the reviews of their Telstra stores from customers I can see where the issues stem from. Dodged a bullet with this company

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group.

Interview

The overall process from start to finish was fairly long- approx a month and a half. The initial hiring was the most laborious; several phone interviews with recruitment and finally being accepted to complete an aptitude test which was genuinely quite challenging.
    It was nerve racking waiting approx 2 weeks after the test (your results are not known to you) before I got a call to meet with the Manager locally and then another phone interview with an Area Manager.

Everyone was really lovely though and the onboarding process is very professionally managed.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group.

Interview

applied in store and got an interview . quizzed on personality , asked about initiative , sales job experience is a plus but you'll learn anyway . module learnig and interactive training for the first couple of days

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group.

Interview

Call interview followed by interview with staff I never seen again. They where some what rude which made it hard to determine how the interview was even going. There description of the job is sugar coated

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston Hills (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vita Group (Winston Hills (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was via phone and they asked questions based on my previous experiences and availability. They also asked why I was interested in this role.

Was interviewed by three people, one being new store manager. They made it seem like they wanted specific answers from you. Apart from that, the questions were quite typical and general.

Interview Questions

• How money-focused are you and what does money mean to you?   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Your will have phone interview with HR for about mins. They will then send you a few IQ & personality quiz tests. They will ask you next to meet up with Area Manager for a brief interview. In Final round you will meet up with Regional General Manager.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about your previous experience in coaching and developing staff and how do you deal if your team doesn't perform well. What actions you take to improve performance of your team members which their sales has been dropped lately? They will ask for specific examples and scenarios.   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vita Group (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Long. Process is a very long one considering they lied on what position they were actually interviewing for.

Process was as follows: 1 Phone interview with Recruitment, 1 interview with Area Manager and Regional General Manager, 1 Interview with Area Manager and Regional General Manager and Recruitment

Interview Questions

• What my experience and expertise were, what type of leader I was, what type of team I managed   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.