Waaree Energies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Waaree Energies

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Waaree Energies

Project Management Interview

Interview

They conducted technical via Telephonic round and then their HR came with psychometric test that were conducted by sending link for senior band requirment. Not willing to write more than this

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Waaree Energies in December 2019.

Interview

good process and it was difficult and making logic pertaining to the business vertical, Its a good process which contains the level of understanding. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vapi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Waaree Energies (Vapi) in July 2019.

Interview

It is more of old school. Your resume gets selected. You are called for an interview. If you get selected and happy with salary you are in. The most difficult part however is to wait.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self   1 Answer

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Waaree Energies (Mumbai) in May 2019.

Interview

it went smooth both the Hr and the final round. They asked all the process related questions and I answered them well. Overall a fair interview it was. The management was kind.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waaree Energies (Mumbai) in May 2019.

Interview

There was first round of Human Resource - Talent acquisition head , Psychometric test , HOD interview or panel interview and then final HR head interview . You get the offer letter after one week of confirmation call .

Interview Questions

• Work Experience , Interest, Career plans , Strength , weakness and milestones achieved   Answer Question

DM-Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Waaree Energies (Mumbai) in May 2017.

Interview

HR, Accountng Round, HOD Accounts, 1 day process if HR supports. There is no hard or difficult round to crack the interview. its very easy test they take from journal entries till balance sheet & ledger entries too.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Waaree Energies (Mumbai) in December 2015.

Interview

The brief interview happens on the phone. A Very basic one.

Then there were 2 rounds of interview. One with the HR and the other with senior member. They also take psychology test in your first interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic knowledge about solar market and about Waaree itself.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.