Waddell & Reed Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Waddell & Reed Interview Questions

Interviews at Waddell & Reed

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waddell & Reed (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process is online via Skype. The prompter is nice, knowledgable and direct. The interview took about one hour. The interview took time to get to know me and my work ethic to truly evaluate my fit into the job space.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to work with a difficult person (co-worker, customer, supervisor, etc.). How did you handle the situation ?   1 Answer

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waddell & Reed (Overland Park, KS (US)).

Interview

Phone interview, to assess fitness of potential hire and job. Followed by office visit and 1 on 1 interview with department manager. Decided to withdraw from consideration after speaking with HR and department manager.

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waddell & Reed.

Interview

Meet with the manager and some team members to discuss my qualifications. It took about 45 minutes to complete. Everyone was friendly and took the time to answer my questions.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waddell & Reed (Manhattan, KS (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Had multiple meetings with different people to explore potential fit. Interview was informal and casual. Main interview lasted approximately one hour. Conversation and questions centered around expectations and compensatation plan.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my knowledge of investment options and products.   1 Answer

BOSS Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Waddell & Reed.

Interview

phone interview, after completion of a questionnaire. After that, you are waiting for background checks/ credit checks to come back which took about a week. From there, a conditional offer was made.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with HR, one with hiring manager and sme. Then on-site series of panel interviews for 4 hours. Took day off of work and the company ghosted all candidates.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waddell & Reed (Overland Park, KS (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

One phone interview, Two in person interviews. Came in for the third interview and was able to have a short job shadow as well. Interview questions were critical thinking questions that were needing some well thought out answers.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your most stressful situations you were put into? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waddell & Reed.

Interview

Five different interviews between face to face and phone call. A bit of confusion between interviewers on what was already discussed and what steps needed to be taken. Overall easy questions.

Interview Questions

• How prepared are you for this position on a scale of 1 to 10?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waddell & Reed (Torrance, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

First met with the Administrator and one Financial Advisor. Talked about the role and what the FA expects from the Marketing Coordinator. Than met with the Branch Manager, who recommended I speak freely and openly about my needs for this role and to ask questions as needed and without being intimidated.

Interview Questions

• No formal questions were asked, just more getting into the detail of what the role would be responsible for. Talked about the cultural of the Financial Advisors and what they hope to obtain from this Marketing Coordinator. They were more interested to hear and see my personality in case it did not click right with the group.   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Waddell & Reed (Grand Rapids, MI (US)).

Interview

They will meet with you in person and ask you to come into the office if they think you can handle working there. Then you have to complete a massive essay describing everything about you and your past as well as where you want your target market to be, etc. After your accepted, you have to complete 300 market surveys before you become an advisor.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to put in the work to do whatever it takes to make it as a financial advisor.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.