WalkMe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

WalkMe Interview Questions

Interviews at WalkMe

Customer Education Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WalkMe.

Interview

One phone interview with the recruiter, one phone interview with the hiring manager, and a video interview with two team members. Interviewing with the recruiter and hiring manager was pleasant and enjoyable. Interviewing with the two current team members was horrible. It was a Google Hangouts interview and both of them didn't show their face, one wasn't even paying any attention and didn't have any questions for me. At the end of the interview, they told me I would be moving to the next round but then I got a rejection email. Don't tell me I'm moving to the next round if you plan on rejecting me. Based on their tone, I was able to tell they weren't interested in speaking with me as much as the hiring manager was.

Interview Questions

WalkMe Response

2 Apr 2020

We are pleased to hear we were off to a strong start with the interview process. Your comments show we have more opportunity to improve across our organization. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Customer Education Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WalkMe (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There were several phone screeners with team members in San Francisco and then an onsite in New York. Since I wasn't local, I had to fly in for the onsite. They had me prepare a build of WalkMe and a training that I had given before. I put in a lot a of effort into my appearance and looked forward to meeting everyone. Unfortunately, when I got there, I learned that I would only be meeting one person in the office to get a feel for culture fit, and the rest of the meetings would be conducted over Zoom, including my presentations with people in San Fransisco. It was bizarre. I could have just not flown in at all and done all of this from home. What's worse is that because I presented the training over Zoom, I couldn't make eye contact with anyone or go around the room as I had practiced -- and then I was asked if I would be making eye contact with participants.

Interview Questions

• What we're looking for with this exercise:
      You can articulate a website or web application pain point, make a basic WalkMe solution to
      resolve it, and explain how your solution solves that pain point. Feel free to use any site or web application, and feel free to make up a fictitious pain point as well. When you share your
      solution with us, just walk us through the above. You will not be expected to teach a period of
      instruction, but just provide a basic explanation.   1 Answer

2 Apr 2020

We apologize for not sharing what you could expect in the interview with us and regret the lack of team members in the office. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WalkMe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online and after a few months I was interviewed by a recruiter. It seems that they are hiring so much that the recruiter originally presented an incorrect role which confused me and then went to the role that I was a fit for. After this I interviewed with the hiring manager who didn’t really have a lot to say and then I went to a VP. The VP process was poor given it was a 6 AM phone call. As the candidate you really need to put your best foot forward as a company and make the candidate comfortable however that was not the case. A 6 AM call is really unreasonable for an interview. Plus I love how companies ask what you would like to do but then turn around to what they are hiring for.

Interview Questions

WalkMe Response

2 Apr 2020

As an international company, we do need to work in a variety of timezones but we agree, 6 am is early! We further apologize that our shifting needs did not align well with your interests and we take note we can be more transparent in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WalkMe.

Interview

The interview process was quick. Which was nice. However, they allot you 30 minutes for each interview. 3 of the 4 were late to the interviews. Bad enough you have to convince a company and panel why you’re the best candidate in 30 minutes now, take into consideration that they’re late. Too many red flags.

Interview Questions

WalkMe Response

2 Apr 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Being a great BDR is more than making outbound calls to help our Account Executives find qualified leads, it includes representing our Team and WalkMe with integrity and professionalism. We regret your experience did not meet the bar we set for ourselves. - The WalkMe Business Development Team

Support Tier II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WalkMe (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I was contacted and asked to do a home assignment. After sending in the assignment was not contacted back.
    I have tried to reach the recruiter over phone and emails and was ignores.

Interview Questions

WalkMe Response

2 Apr 2020

We apologize for the lack of communication on our end. We value transparent communication and apologize we did not meet our standards in our experience with you. We are working on this and value your feedback.

Customer Success Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WalkMe (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview. Was referred to by a friend so the process was pretty quick. The interviewer was sweet and friendly. Asked what role I was looking to fill.

Interview Questions

WalkMe Response

2 Apr 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Renewals Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WalkMe (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

The Zoom interview with the VP of the team was great. I was very impressed with him. Than they had me come in for a sales pitch where I had to prepare a presentation as if I was selling to a new client. I prepared my presentation and when I got there and started Lauren the manager over the renewals team micromanaged my presentation and not even halfway through she cut me off and told me they had seen enough. She proceeded to tell me she was creating a real scenario. I can understand a scenario like that when you are already a customer. But when a company asks a sales person to invest in flying out and coming on site to give a presentation and they tell you, you have 30-45 minutes. They will respect your time and give you the allotted time they set aside. I have had situations like this happen with existing customers that are on a webex or the phone and are not able to stay on the line for the 30 minutes. But a new sales presentation in my opinion would not have gone that way. She asked me to grade my presentation and I told her based on the way she cut me off I would take it that she wasn't impressed. She said no I am not saying that I thought your presentation was good. From the presentation alone I could tell that she is a micromanager and wants to be involved in ever aspect of the process with the customers. If they would have offered me the job I would not have taken it based on that fact alone. What was more disappointing is they didn't even care to email or call me to tell me that I didn't get the job. They are still manually writing their contract. I would not entertain a position with this company if you are. They say great things on the outside and obviously want to impress people interviewing, However, I was able to get in touch with someone who had worked here after my interview and he had not many great things to say. He told me their pay is low. Its hard to meet your goals and you constantly have people looking over your shoulder and they don't trust you to do your job. Very high stressed job.

Interview Questions

WalkMe Response

2 Apr 2020

We are pleased to hear you had a good connection with members of the interview team but regret this was not the case with all you met. Additionally, we did not communicate an outcome. This is disappointing and an area of focus for us going forward. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WalkMe (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The recruiter, Jill, was very knowledgeable on the product and was able to communicate the company's strategy. It was a pleasant conversation on the role and the company. However, the next call with Sung, the hiring manager, that was not the case. There were lots of awkward moments (aka silence) when asked questions about the role. She doesn't seem excited about the company which tells me this might not be a good culture fit on a long term. Also, it sounds like her first time interviewing candidates. I wasn't selected to move onto the next phase. To improve on interviews, the interviewers should receive some training guides on interviewing potential candidates. Very unstructured interview from Sung.

Interview Questions

• What's your strength and weakness?   1 Answer

2 Apr 2020

Candidate experience is important to us and we continually work to improve. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WalkMe (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The Talent Sourcer reached out to me after my application on online to have a phone call with the recruiter. The recruiter asked me about my background but no in depth questions that I can recall. I would have thought that I would be be moved through to the next round of interviews with an actual hiring manager but I was not. After two weeks I reached out to ask if I was still in process and they said the hiring manager had not indicated who they wanted to speak to yet or not. The next day I received an email saying that I was not moving forward. My Saas experience was in a different industry and I think that had something to do with the decision.

Interview Questions

WalkMe Response

2 Apr 2020

Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize for our lack of prompt communication. As a recruiting team, we value transparent communication and appreciate your feedback.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WalkMe (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Phone Screen w/ recruiter, Jill Glenn.
    - Jill was incredible throughout the process, making sure I had everything I needed to be ready for the interview and was ready to answer any questions I had. Very timely with follow ups.
    Phone Screen w/ CS Team Lead
    In Person

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.