Wallem Group Interview Questions

Updated 29 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wallem Group

Wallem Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wallem Group in Feb 2020

Interview

You will take examination first. 2 parts. 1. Logic, Verbal, Numerical Reasoning 2. Technical Exam Then interview with their IT Manager about the position you applied for. They will probably ask about the skills they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply in this position?
    Answer Question

Wallem Group

Application

I interviewed at Wallem Group

Interview

very stringent process. first online test, followed by personal written test and then orals. written questions contains topics covering MEP, STCW, Electrical and Automations, English language. each section contains 15 questions. it was not easy and not so difficult also. I personally felt automation part was tricky to answer. overall pass is 60% required

Interview Questions
  • MEP, STCW, Electrical and Automations, English language. each section contains 15 questions. it was not easy and not so difficult also. I personally felt automation part was tricky to answer. overall pass is 60% required

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wallem Group (Hong Kong) in Oct 2017

Interview

First, the HR manager asked about some general things, such as self introduction, understanding of the business, etc. Then a superintendent asked about career prospective, and expectation on board ship. Lastly, supervisor of training asked about the procedures of working in confined space.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wallem Group (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai) in Jun 2017

Interview

Tow rounds: One with the group HR by phone interview, it took around 30 minutes. One with the department manager by face to face., it took around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What's your strengths and weaknesses? What you studied in University? Do you have the good habit to learn?

Anonymous Employee in Quarry Bay

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wallem Group (Quarry Bay) in Jul 2016

Interview

So chill and fun. The interviewer told us that she would like us to learn something and asked us to tell her our dissatisfaction if there is any in our job experience. An interview to know you more as a person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wallem Group (Hong Kong) in Jun 2012

Interview

Direct Interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wallem Group (Mumbai) in Feb 2012

Interview

I was informed well in advance and the interview was quite practical and simple.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wallem Group (Mumbai) in May 2011

Interview

The process of getting selected was excellent to pick a right person for a job. 1. 1st step was written test consisting of technical and general knowledge questions lasting for 3 hrs. 2. 2nd step will interview both HR and twice technical. 3. General aptitude test and Psychometric testing that will take almost 7 hrs. 4. In order to get selected also need to clear the all the Medical Tests.

Interview Questions
15 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed