- India - All Cities
- - Delhi
- - New Delhi Area
- - Jharkhand
- - Jamshedpur
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai Area
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai Area
- - West Bengal
- - Calcutta Area
- Hong Kong - All Cities
- - Yung Shue Wan, Hong Kong Area
- Netherlands - All Cities
- - South Holland
- - Rotterdam, Netherlands Area
- Pakistan - All Cities
- - Sind
- - Karachi, Pakistan Area
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Manila
- - Manila, Philippines Area
- - Pampanga
- Singapore - All Cities
- - Singapore, Singapore Area
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Abu Dhabi
- - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Wallem Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Wallem Group in Feb 2020
You will take examination first. 2 parts. 1. Logic, Verbal, Numerical Reasoning 2. Technical Exam Then interview with their IT Manager about the position you applied for. They will probably ask about the skills they are looking for.
- Why did you apply in this position?
I interviewed at Wallem Group
very stringent process. first online test, followed by personal written test and then orals. written questions contains topics covering MEP, STCW, Electrical and Automations, English language. each section contains 15 questions. it was not easy and not so difficult also. I personally felt automation part was tricky to answer. overall pass is 60% required
- MEP, STCW, Electrical and Automations, English language. each section contains 15 questions. it was not easy and not so difficult also. I personally felt automation part was tricky to answer. overall pass is 60% required
Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wallem Group (Hong Kong) in Oct 2017
First, the HR manager asked about some general things, such as self introduction, understanding of the business, etc. Then a superintendent asked about career prospective, and expectation on board ship. Lastly, supervisor of training asked about the procedures of working in confined space.
- state the safety issues of working in confined space
Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wallem Group (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai) in Jun 2017
Tow rounds: One with the group HR by phone interview, it took around 30 minutes. One with the department manager by face to face., it took around 30 minutes.
- What's your strengths and weaknesses? What you studied in University? Do you have the good habit to learn?
Anonymous Employee in Quarry Bay
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wallem Group (Quarry Bay) in Jul 2016
So chill and fun. The interviewer told us that she would like us to learn something and asked us to tell her our dissatisfaction if there is any in our job experience. An interview to know you more as a person.
- What is your career ambition?
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wallem Group (Mumbai) in Feb 2012
I was informed well in advance and the interview was quite practical and simple.
- knowledge of marpol in detail?
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wallem Group (Mumbai) in May 2011
The process of getting selected was excellent to pick a right person for a job. 1. 1st step was written test consisting of technical and general knowledge questions lasting for 3 hrs. 2. 2nd step will interview both HR and twice technical. 3. General aptitude test and Psychometric testing that will take almost 7 hrs. 4. In order to get selected also need to clear the all the Medical Tests.
- Functions of different components of Steering Gear.