Wegilant Net Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wegilant Net Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wegilant Net Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Sep 2015

Interview

I had applied online through a job portal. I received a call from a person(from an agency) who had posted the job opening. He asked a few basic questions and after the initial phone screening, he forwarded my resume to the Company. Wegilant is a Start-up, working in the Security Domain.(Their product is Brilliant..!) I was then called by the HR on a specific date. Day 1- The first round was a Written Test, of 1 hour. The questions were from various topics like Java, Maven,Ant, Apache Tomcat, Hudson and Jenkins, SQL, Unix, Git, TestNG etc. The questions were designed to test the basic knowledge of the candidate. Shortly after that, the HR had a discussion. This round lasted approx 15-20 minutes. The HR informed some basic company policies as well, in this round. As a candidate, you are free to ask questions about the company. After this round, and on the same day, the company conducted a Technical round. The Technical Round was taken by 3 people. For the coding questions, they provide a laptop as well. First you need to explain how you intent to solve the problem given and then, they expect you to code the solution as well. I was also given a design problem after some coding questions. So far of all the interviews I had given in my lifetime, this interview required me to do the most brainstorming. I hardly had any prior experience in designing any system. But despite of that, I tried. And the more I felt giving up and raising my hand and saying "I won't be able to do it", the more they encouraged me to solve it. All they see is approach, probably. A candidate may not be able to solve the entire problem, but what I feel is that the company looks for candidates with right approach at least. A couple of days later, the agency guy took the follow up with the company and informed me that he received positive feedback for me. A day later I was informed that I have to go the company once more for a final round of interview. Day 2- This round was taken by the company's VP-Engineering. He had my answer sheet from the written round with him. He also had my resume. As with most interviews, the first question was "Tell me about yourself." Then he discussed what all projects I had done in my previous company and my role in them. My B Tech final year project was also discussed. He pointed out to a question in my answer sheet which I had answered incorrectly and explained to me the correct answer as well. So this round was kind of Technical+HR both. He asked whether I had any queries in my mind regarding the company? And thereafter I asked a couple of questions. A week later, I received the offer letter from the company. It feels great to be a part of it. :) :)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question
  • Sort a stack using only push() and pop() methods. Also provide the Time complexity of your solution.
  • Find the word in a long string which has the second highest frequency in the string.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wegilant Net Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Aug 2015

Interview

Wegilant team organized a Hackathon, where we had to build a server-client architecture using VNC (Virtual Network Computing), exposing android-emulator in the browser. Post this, I got an interview call from them.

Interview Questions
  • We had an open discussion regarding the projects and technology stack, I was working on in my previous company.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wegilant Net Solutions (Pune) in Dec 2012

Interview

This company takes summer interns for a duration of six months through telephonic interviews.There are two stages of this interview,the HR stage where a person from the HR department asks questions to gauge your personality.It is simple as they only check your communication skills. The candidates who clear this stage move on to the next stage which is Technical stage.Another person asks you questions to test your technical knowledge of your subjects.The interviewer asks you the topic in which your most comfortable with and then asks you questions from that topic.This stage is tough as you are required to have in depth knowledge of your subjects. Candidates who clear this round are then offered internship at this organization for a period of six months.

Interview Questions
  • Which tag do you use to refresh a web-page automatically after a fixed period of time.
1 person found this interview helpful

Wegilant Net Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wegilant Net Solutions in Mar 2012

Interview

The interview process is easy and free flowing. The company being a new start up and because generating its much of the revenues from organizing various educational seminars and workshops focused essentially on the personality traits like public speaking skills. Based on the skill set of the employee or the intern one gets a chance to deliver the workshops in a specific field(like android application development or ethical hacking etc.) The interview is conducted onsite or through skype and after the HR round, a set of domain specific questions are asked. The overall interview is an easy going, if the interviewee knows whats asked for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meerut

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wegilant Net Solutions (Meerut) in Dec 2011

Interview

They had done campus recruitment.and then they brought us to their sec-3 noida office and then transferred to sec-31 office.

Interview Questions
  • They had asked regarding their ppo plans and the job profile on which we have to work upon??
RSS Feed</>Embed