WhiteHat Jr Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

WhiteHat Jr Interview Questions

Interviews at WhiteHat Jr

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (Telephone, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

It was the first round of interview, they were very quick to call just after applying I received a call from their team they conducted a small introduction session. First, they explained about their company and working structure then they asked why I wan to join, how much time commitment I can give etc..

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I went through a telephonic interview. Interviewer was rude and had decided interview outcome even before interviewing me. I started to feel his rudeness from very first word. He asked Irrelevant questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • 2. You have a degree in Finance, then why sales?   Answer Question
    • 3. If given an opportunity what will you choose? sales or core finance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (Telephone, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

There is a telephonic interview after the application mail. I got a call at an absurd time, and now when I am calling them back, they are not responding to my calls.

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Pathetic HR. The interview process was quick but the treatment given was extremely unprofessional.
    The HR executive was extremely insensitive and made it look like he's doing a favour by offering a job during this Pandemic. Very loose remarks were passed which could demoralise and demotivate any candidate.

I would never recommend anyone to take up a job with this organisation unless they change their attitude and work on building strong internal teams. However, realised that the founder himself does not care so it has a trickle down effect .

Interview Questions

• General questions like
      Background, experience,reason for change and certain scenario based questions.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (Telephone, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview, they gave me a time period, and called me within the period, they asked me nothing without tell me about something and then strength and weekness but after some time of the interview they sent a mail that I am not apt for the job.

Coding Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I was scheduled to participate in a live Skype like interview on Loom, as I live in another country from where the business originates. I was supposed to log into a "room" with a previously emailed username and password at a specific, given time, however, the room didn't exist. None of the information I was given in reference to gaining entry into the virtual room worked. The number I was given to call for help in case of technical difficulties was out of service. I emailed the address I had received the interview details from, but I never heard a single word from them again. I have no idea what the situation was.

Interview Questions

• None, the interview never occured   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Punctual and smooth interview. Total 3 rounds. Two telephonic and one was a video call. Simple basic questions, need to go through their script thoroughly. All the best, work hard and you will get through.

Teacher Interview

Interview

Very detailed and product oriented interview where they assess your knowledge in the material as well as your delivery skills. Be thourough with the material, and flow of the material while focusing on precise and clear communication.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview after multiple choice question in mathematics level intermediate from any board from uttar pradesh board allahabad cbse and icsc board. For preparing IIT jee upsee and gate and vat and aptitude question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me. My first round was with HR on why I wanted to switch, what compensation am I expecting & I was provided overall overview of WhiteHat Jr

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.