WhiteHat Jr Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

WhiteHat Jr Interview Questions

Interviews at WhiteHat Jr

2.8

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was divided into 3 different rounds, 1st round of Hr. The basic questions were asked, as in tell me about yourself? What do you know about the company? Why into startup like this?
    2nd round was taken by some team leader, which i thought to be more of technical. To my surprise, this guy comes and tells me to narrate a story( who asks to narrate a story at an interview??)
    Based on my narration he gave me 3 star for english and 2.5 star for story out of 4 and told me that my energy is low and command over English is not that fluent(which I completely disagree with him). First of all whos asks such questions without having an understanding of my expertise and skills. At the end he told me to come again after few weeks, well prepared and will see!! A bit of disappointment at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      what you know about the company?
      narrate me a story in a minute?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (Andheri East) in February 2020.

Interview

There are 3 rounds but they jus fool around and not a good experience casual and no reason for rejection misinformation on shift and work I suggest if u want to waste money and time then go for interview

Interview Questions

• They ask irrelevant question like I am a vegetarian and now convince me to eat non veg   1 Answer

Online Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr in February 2020.

Interview

Good.first round was general telephonic round. waiting for next panel interview. Hope to grab this opportunity for working with Whitehat jr. Also to restart my career. Applied through online and received call for the first round. it was general telephonic round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (Mumbai) in January 2020.

Interview

Their criteria for interview is uncertain

The HR promptly attended to the candidate

After initial round asked to go back

He discussed the candidate with some other person (presumably senior) and the other person didn't bother to even look at interviewee in person.

After making me exit, the other person(senior) is seen play Table tennis at the office reception

He(Senior) has time to devote to TT but no time to meet a candidate in person who came investing his time, money and skiping day at work for the sake of interview(also preparing for interview takes lot of efforts as one has to slog through lot of materials before he appears for an interview)

Really irresponsible behavior and negligent attitude.

We must all understand that with great power comes greater responsibility

But this interview clearly portraits lack of empathy and misuse of power to put play first and who is going to question my behavior kind of attitude which is why I will advise that only interview with this company if you don't respect your own self worth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (Mumbai) in January 2020.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. After second round they said"you are not eligible for further rounds." Questions asked in both rounds were same. The whole process was fast. The most difficult part to explain was "you did mba finance then why sales?"

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself? why whitehat jr? why sales manager? why edtech? why shift from finance to sales?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr.

Interview

First will be telephonic. Then again a very simple round of sql and then telephonic. one with a little bit experience of SQL can crack this up.
    There have been total 4 rounds of interaction including telephonic and in person with HR, a Data guy and CTO.

Interview Questions

• Based on a table having columns date, email ID, amount; get me month wise average of amount for each email Id.   Answer Question

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (Mumbai) in November 2019.

Interview

When I got this call from the HR, I was very excited about the role.
    The start-ups with this kind of idea is thril to work for.
    The place looks great and very casual unlike IT companies.

The data guy asked about the background after 10 second of CV screening only ONE question on how to derive month wise sales and average amount from the table which was given to me on plane paper. I wrote the query and it was acceptable to him and left the room stating HR will let me know the next plan. It was maximum 4-5 min of discussion we had.

After waiting for almost 15-20 min I was introduced to the CTO who was very very casual and apparently least interested for interview. He asked me the same question what was asked to me earlier and when I told him that this is been already asked by the guy he changed the question for which there was no data. All the time when I was trying to explain the logic and approach to get the solution he was constantly on his laptop and was not listening to me. I remember requesting his attention at least 2-3 times in our total 10 min discussion.
    Suddenly when I was sure that the data is inadequate to get the solution he asked me if I have any questions for him and ended the discussion and left the room.

In the end, HR comes in stating that I have don't have much command on SQL skills (basis on ONE question for which solution was acceptable to first person and not to other).

I bumped into Karan who seems to be very energetic and felt his employees would be the same. Some quick advices to Karan:

1. Although WhitehatJr is start-up but employees should be serious about interviews/ processes
    2. There should be some good screening done before hand for the interview.
    3. Check the logic and approach of the candidates rather looking for exact answer what your employees know. There are n no of ways to do the same thing.
    4. Your CTO, being on

Interview Questions

• Based on a table having columns date, email ID, amount; get me month wise average of amount for each email Id.   1 Answer
    • based on the same table, get month wise sum of amount   Answer Question

Online Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr (Mysore) in November 2019.

Interview

Worst experience. The interview process was streched for 2 weeks with multiple demo. For the final demo the interviewer dint had time. She took half interview online, and the other half on phone. And later jst said that not fit. Total rubbish. Was expecting a proper feedback atleast. Worst worst interview process. At first they dont specify that there are 3 levels which had to be cleared. Wen v clear all 3 levels, at last level they just say not a fit candidate.

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WhiteHat Jr.

Interview

1st round was with the HR and 2nd round was supposed to happen with the VP operations but it was cancelled in the last minute. On following up I got an email that I was rejected.

Manager Interview

Interview

Very unprofessional. Interviewer was clueless about the role. Senior interviewers had a list of very basic questions around definitions ( really ? This day and age you ask definitions !!!). And very condescending attitude.

It is very weird that on Sep 14, someone posted a bad joining experience and between Sep 18 -20, there are tons of great reviews, all posted same day. This place seems to be great at PR and branding - and what better spokespersons than "working on weekends" employees in the line of firing, but Whitehat Jr seems to have a very haphazard and clueless culture.

They are expanding aggressively and hiring big in London - with such poor attitude towards treatment of people - will they be able to build an experience for the European / British consumer, teachers and employees ?

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.