Wicked Ride Adventures Interview Questions

Updated 23 Dec 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wicked Ride Adventures

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wicked Ride Adventures (New Delhi)

Interview

Referred by a friend. The interview happened in an open dark room. I was sitting in a broken chair and it was so loud as people were shouting on calls and all. The interviewer asked me some basic questions, which I answered and she was unable to hear or understand them because of the noise. It was a 5 minutes interview and when it came to the QA session, I have asked her about the 2 year plans of Bounce and she has no idea. I felt bad as I wasted my time in silk board traffic for attending that interview. My feedback - Stop wasting other's time by calling them for interviews when you are least interested to take one.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself
    Answer Question
  • why bounce?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wicked Ride Adventures (Bangalore)

Interview

The hiring and interview process required some interpersonal questions and academics related questions. I was asked about myself and the level of education I procured at that time. I was also asked whether I have some work experience.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked whether I worked some place before ?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wicked Ride Adventures (Bangalore) in Jul 2019

Interview

Previous work experience, qualifications and questions regarding my field of study. Previous Project experience, HR and Managers will consider experience and knowledge and provided with best in industry salary. Interview processs depends on positions in the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wicked Ride Adventures (Bangalore)

Interview

Even with a scheduled appointment for interview, the actual interview started after a delay of 3 hours. Improper follow up and communication gap between technical panel and talent acquisition. Even with the delay, no offer to have water or food, basic humanity.

Interview Questions
  • Online assessment Telephonic round F2F two rounds- Technical and Managerial/HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wicked Ride Adventures (Bangalore) in Jun 2019

Interview

Delivery job is better than this job most of the vacancies. Are field based jobs nothing is important about company if you are going through third party companies you will lose half of your salary and allowances

Interview Questions
  • No formal questions if you are not graduated or drop out a common question called tell me about your self

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wicked Ride Adventures (Bangalore) in Aug 2018

Interview

interview is process is good and you can pass it easily, they will ask about what are your strengts , how will you convince customers, how good is your english, your confident, the salary is nice for a custumer support executive

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wicked Ride Adventures (Bangalore) in May 2018

Interview

Telephonic + f2f. Liked the company and company environment, people. They are down to earth. But what surprised me is that interview was taken by developer for QA role. He asked all questions related to developer role except few testing questions. I expected a lot of automation questions since the role open was for automation.

Interview Questions
  • Qa related questions in telephonic conversation
  • A cube of 1 cm edge. How many cubes are needed to construct a big cube of 1000 cm edge 1> Solid cube 2> Hollow cube
  • Algorithm to find a functional ratio
  • Other development related questions because f2f interview was taken by a developer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wicked Ride Adventures (Bangalore)

Interview

Interviewed by Founder with general question and career objective. Confidential information cannot be shared in public !! As it is a start up, all the founders were busy. So, there there was a limited interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wicked Ride Adventures (Bangalore) in Nov 2015

Interview

Very Brief. Questions about Finance. Analytical Ability. Knowledge of Business. Knowledge of laws of business. Financial analytics Vehicular movements knowledge & ability to compensate for certain contingencies Knowledge of bikes and traffic rules. Use of financial softwares to interpret results. Analyse the future implications of present cash outflows. Expert knowledge on Vehicular tracking systems and variety of apps to keep track of cash or Vehicle movements

Interview Questions
  • Describe the Financial implications of getting into a rental agreement?
RSS Feed</>Embed