Wilhelmsen Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Wilhelmsen Group

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wilhelmsen Group

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilhelmsen Group (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Just briefly described position and your background in tax and accounting. sat down with the finance manager then the finance controller stepped in briefly. wasn't a very long interview. but the location is kind of remote.

Deck Cadet Sponsorship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Narwana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilhelmsen Group (Narwana) in July 2020.

Interview

The interviewers are very friendly.They ask general questions related to Merchant Navy.They give a slot of some students according to the timings you have to join.If you got selected they will mail you regarding this and after that appear for pychometric test.The interview was average.One should know about pros and cons of Merchant Navy and also why do you want to join this particular company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me the disadvantages of Merchany Navy   1 Answer

Order Processing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wilhelmsen Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was a simple and easy going interview. They asked me the reason I resigned from the previous job and why I wanted to change the career to the new industry. I am still waiting for the result

Interview Questions

• Experience in logistics, shipping industry. Languages I can speak, customer service experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilhelmsen Group (Oslo (Norway)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was long but went nicely. People were chill and helpful. Got interviewed by one HR and the direct supervisor from the job. I get answer after one week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.