Wilko Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wilko Interview Questions

Interviews at Wilko

2.1

Communications Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilko.

Interview

Interview on Microsoft Teams and a task to be completed. Interview was competency based with questions on previous experience as well as questions based around the Wilko Values and why you wanted to work for Wilko.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wilko.

Interview

It was a nice and relaxed interview in which they asked me a series of questions to do with team work and my personal strengths. I was interviewed by the manager and they were very welcoming. It took about 30 minutes overall.

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilko.

Interview

you got taken into the back and spoke to with the manager and asked several questions you were then taken onto the shop floor. it was an easy interview all in all.

Retail Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilko.

Interview

Was fairly relaxed. Was not too long and covered basics like going over cv. Before hand just sat in a room with other people who were going for interiews. Wasnt waiting too long. Job was explained fully and any questions were answered.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wilko (London, England (UK)) in July 2020.

Interview

Very easy process - questions based around customer service. The hiring manager made me feel comfortable and they made it easier to answer the questions. Overall the interview process was very quick it was 1-1 with 2 people from the management team ,

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you've received great customer service   Answer Question

Interview

Straight forward interview process, with general scenario based questions. There were two people during the interview, one asking questions and another overviewing the interview itself. Everyone was super friendly and as long as you are confident you will fly through the process.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wilko (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in June 2020.

Interview

Easy interview, performed by Manager and Assistant Manager.
    Applied online, two days later I've got the email to attend an interview and two days later I've got a call that I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself (apart from your education, or your CV details) :
      Why there is need for standards :
      How cope with rude customers :   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Level I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rugby, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wilko (Rugby, England (UK)).

Interview

The entire process was 3 weeks - application, interview email and then the actual interview. Although the 2 people who interviewed me with very friendly and made me feel comfortable, I never heard back which was really annoying.

Interview Questions

• Competency skills questions - team work, team management,   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilko.

Interview

It was nice and relaxed but it was more a chat about me and the role. Both the manager and assistant manager were lovely and welcoming. I applied online and then had a phone call to invite me to an interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wilko.

Interview

I applied online. I received a phone call to come in for an interview.. The interview consisted of a group task involving spaghetti and marshmallows, along with a game of 2 truths one lie and an individual interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.