Williams Interview Questions

Updated 23 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 100 of over 100 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Williams

Application

I interviewed at Williams

Interview

Many people in the room, very friendly but there was definitely a script of some kind. Shared the typical "what is a challenge you've faced" question, and also bonded with an interviewer over personal interests.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenge you've faced and how did you overcome it.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Williams (Pittsburgh, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Virtual interview through HireVue. Typical STAR type questions. Afterwards I received an email indicating that Williams would be contacting me for next steps. Still haven’t heard from Williams and the position is no longer posted. All I want from any potential employer is a canned rejection email. Is that really too much to ask?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Williams

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams

Interview

I had 5 different 'interviews' over the course of several weeks. A virtual HireVue, a call with the recruiter, two panel interviews, and a 'virtual coffee break.' The process itself wasn't bad. The interviews were about what you would expect and went well. However, it took over 3 weeks from the final interview for me to get a 3 sentence form-email from a 'donotreply' email address saying I wasn't selected. I was highly disappointed that after 5 interview contact points I could not even get a phone call. This seems like such a great company and everyone was very nice/professional and spoke so highly of the company that it was sorely disappointing that this is how they chose to conclude the process and the time investment that was put into the process. I understand the potential issues and exposure with rejection phone calls and I don't fault them for taking this tack, but it was still very disheartening.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Williams

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams

Interview

First is a video interview. I was unable to get the app to work on any of my devices so I had to borrow one. There is no one to call for tech support. You are unable to ask any questions during the video interview - it's very clunky and unpleasant. I applied to two different positions in different departments and was ghosted midway through the interview process both times. Once I was told they don't even know what they pay is for the position. Definitely will not apply again.

Interview Questions
  • How would your current supervisor and coworkers describe you?

Williams

Application

I interviewed at Williams

Interview

First you do an on demand interview and if you do well, you will be invited to a face to face virtual interview. Face to face interview was mostly behavioral questions nothing too bad

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Williams

Application

I interviewed at Williams

Interview

There was an initial hirevue interview and then a virtual one. They asked standard behavioral and situational questions, it was a very standard interview. They did not ask any difficult questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Williams

Application

I interviewed at Williams

Interview

Asked a lot of questions about HR and they were very nice people. Overall the process was great. I would recommend them to anyone. Very laid back questions as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams (State College, PA)

Interview

Start out with meeting them at career fair. Followed up with Hireview. Then was extended a formal interview offer. interview lasted roughly 40-45 minutes. Mostly behavioral questions were asked. very friendly and warm environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Williams

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams in Jul 2020

Interview

Initial phone screen and then In person via Microsoft teams. Was not called or emailed to inform me as not selected. Reached out to see why and was brushed off with a canned answer. Super poor communication by the HR department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Williams

Application

I interviewed at Williams

Interview

Applied online and received an email the next day saying I got a digital interview to complete in three business days. Did on my computer in my own time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Interviews