Wimdu Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wimdu

Wimdu

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wimdu

Interview

2 steps: coding challenge and technical interview and then cultural fit with the team with the team lead and the CTO. During the technical interview, technical questions were asked and there was a coding challenge in ruby.

Interview Questions
  • - Coding chalenge: refactoring - How did you deal with conflicts in the past - Question about impact of previous project
    Answer Question

Wimdu

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wimdu

Interview

Preliminary call + face to face interview. In the phone call they asked some general information about past working experiences. Face to face in their office I had then the interview with 2 managers.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience in the field, difficulties dealing with customers, interest in sales

Wimdu

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wimdu in Nov 2016

Interview

Initial contact was fine, interview questions and discussion was relevant for the job. Wimdu seems to be an imploding startup though with empty offices and according to interviewers they downsized from >100 to 30 or so. They seem to be looking for someone to "keep the lights on" for a platform that has lost almost all its developers. Several questions were specifically hinting in that direction. I decided to not continue with a second interview as there are many healthy companies in Berlin.

Interview Questions
  • What is your view on ownership of services? Should a product team always own a service? What if that team doesn't exist anymore?

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wimdu (Berlin)

Interview

I got a personal HR manager who helped me through the process. Everyone was very kind and professional. I felt good talking about my strength and week points to give them an honest picture of myself. The very first meeting was via phone. I then got invited to their Berlin office where I talked to my future manager and the responsible HR person.

Interview Questions
  • Present a quick SEO Audit - what are the five biggest issues you'd tackle?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wimdu (Berlin) in Jun 2016

Interview

Applied online, received an email response the following day asking for a Skype interview. Attended the Skype interview with HR a few days later. Following this, I received an invitation for a second interview with their Agile coach - I declined as the offered salary for this role did not meet my expectations.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do in your previous roles?
  • What are your salary expectations?

Wimdu

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wimdu

Interview

Only had a short telephone interview, main part of it was about my background and the company. Short case about a real business problem they were facing. Took about half an hour in total. Never sent in my grades.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wimdu (Istanbul) in Aug 2015

Interview

Interviews start with a 2 hours long code test. After that you proceed to tech interview and pair programming session which is lasts in 2 hours also. Folks from their tech team are nice and behaved well.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wimdu (Berlin)

Interview

Had a one on one interview with the CEO. The company website was just about to go live so it was a very short and informal process. We discussed the role, and the responsibilities etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wimdu

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Wimdu in May 2015

Interview

I submitted an online application. In one month HR contacted me with the request for a phone interview. The interview itself was very friendly and pretty easy. No trick questions, just in general she wanted to know my priorities and interests. I was also told that both my background and interests match the job description well. Originally I was worried only about one thing - work permit. However, during the interview HR assured me that this should not be a problem since I got my education in EU, so I can work a while afterwards. After the interview I asked when should I expect to hear back from the recruiter. The answer was one week - 10 working days maximum. After 10 days nobody contacted me, so I send an email requesting information. More than 1 week after that I got an email from the recruiter asking me if I have valid work permit for Germany. Taking into consideration the fact that I had my interview with the very same recruiter and that we had a small discussion regarding my visa issues, I was unpleasantly surprised (moreover, I have this information explicitly stated in my CV). But this goes in line with the feedbacks from other interviewees on Glassdoor. So I gave her the answer around two weeks ago. I never heard back from Wimdu. I want to point out that I was very enthusiastic about the company while preparing for the interview. Even after reading the comments I tried to pe as positive as I could. And considering the fact that my interview was very pleasant, I thought that my HR would be professional. However, seems like there is a huge problem at Wimdu with a way they treat their applicants. I really hope they would take those feedbacks into consideration and do some serious changes, otherwise, nobody might want to apply to Wimdu in the future. Hope those negative feedbacks would decrease. Good luck to future applicants!

Interview Questions
  • General guestions about my experience, my studies and goals for the future, nothing tricky or diffucult.

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wimdu (Berlin) in Mar 2015

Interview

The interview process was quite good. 4 stages, Human Resources, technical questions, pair programming task and finally manager interview. No weird math quiz and no brain teasers. The Human Resources department was very helpful, answering all my questions, explained the contract, etc.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews