Wix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wix Interview Questions

Interviews at Wix

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The interview went very well, lasted almost an hour. Pay and benefits were discussed, but I received a no offer letter a few days later. It was a very misleading experience, but I respected their decision and moved on.

Fast forward 2 weeks after being turned down, the same recruiter contacted me via indeed encouraging me to apply for the same position he told me I wasn't qualified for. I was extremely offended.

Cold email or not, as a recruiter you should be screening names to make sure this doesn't happen. We're in the middle of a pandemic and many people, myself included, are trying to find jobs. The last thing any hiring company should be doing is having candidates question their self worth.

If playing with ones self-esteem is something your company is known for, I dodged a huge bullet. This is highly unprofessional and it shows that your recruiter lacks organization skills.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in ___ years?   1 Answer

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wix (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

the phone call was 20 minutes long , a few questions both about my career and personal life, Very friendly and very open about what the position entails and asking why id want to work for this company and how i see myself in a few years, my goals

Interview Questions

Wix Response

21 May 2020 – Wix Team

Whoa, that's great feedback! We're super happy to hear and welcome you to Wix! Good luck :)

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wix (Denver, CO (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process for the Denver office seemed pretty easy for the most part.
    It came down to asking general questions at first with the first interview.
    Afterwards, You're given a task to create a website using their platform to describe who you are as a person. This alone depending on how passionate you are could take several hours to do.
    If that fits the book, you get forwarded to another.. video interview with a lead in their Miami office. Again, Just basic general questions that came into play with our conversation. Talk about my interests, hobbies, what I like to do with a job, etc.
    After that.. interview, You get forwarded to their HR & another lead from the miami office.
    This is the interview that I felt was incredibly unprofessional.
    The first 15 mins of the interview were questions regarding my job history. They wanted in-depth answers of everything I did in each job leading to why I am applying for Wix. That part is fine, however my job history had a year gap in working due to personal mental health issues I went through. They insisted.. me telling them everything I went through during that awful time to "give them full understanding as to why I didn't work for a year."
    WHAT. EMPLOYER. ASKS. THIS?
    Not only do I feel judged based off this 4th interview, but I felt it was incredibly unnecessary to have 4 interviews, just to be told Sorry, You didn't make the cut..
    The first 3 interviews seemed to enjoy it, but once I mentioned anything about Mental Health or Depression, It was an obvious no go. a whole month of waiting for interviews, and this is what I get?
    I'm hurt, I feel judged, and I will never attempt to apply for this company ever again.

If you want to fake happy your life just to work in another corporate job, this is the one for you.
     But if you have a disability or any sort, be sure to either lie about it or not talk about it at all.
    Incredibly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experiences in your job history and what you learned from all of it and how you would apply them to Wix.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. First, was the hiring manager phone call with basic background questions followed by a pitch scenario. Second, met with two managers of different teams but that work a lot with Sales, and was asked more in depth question. THIRD, a writing assignment. Fourth, met again onsite to speak with two other people. Overall, pretty lengthy interview for Wix.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had to handle with a customer?   Answer Question

15 Mar 2020 – Wix Team

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. We wish you all the best!

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wix (Miami, FL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Had a phone/ video interview during the pandemic. Started with a phone interview the an assessment that was a written potion and needed to create a resume-like website. The 2-3 interview was over a video call with the HR team and management.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a customer that thinks he/she/they know more than you?   1 Answer

18 Apr 2020 – Wix Team

Hello! Appreciate it that you took the time to comment, even though this may have not turned up the way you hoped for. Seems like you progressed quite far in the process - so it's good to hear the overall experience was positive. We wish you the best of luck!

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wix.

Interview

First round: Video interview with head of department and head of sales
    Second round: Massive assignment (over 35 hours spent) creating marketing plan
    Third round: On-site with VP and Human Resources person

The Human Resources onsite interview was unexpected. I assumed it would be a meet and greet and not a personality profiling interrogation.

20 Feb 2020 – Wix Team

Thank you for your review! While the outcome wasn't what you hoped for, it's good to know that you had a positive interview experience overall. Appreciate the time and effort you invested in this. Good luck!

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wix in January 2020.

Interview

2weeks, writing assessment, and then on-site interview. First of all, they will give you an assessment that has time-limited for about 1 hour. If you pass it, you will visit their office and then process on-site interview.

Interview Questions

Wix Response

20 Feb 2020 – Wix Team

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience while interviewing. If you'd like to elaborate, we'd like to hear more about what made you feel this way, at people-feedback@wix.com.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wix.

Interview

Group interviews based on behavioral questions. How well the candidate interacts with others and knowledge of the Wix platform. Takes about 4-6 weeks to get an offer call.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your spare time?   1 Answer

27 Dec 2019 – Community Manager

Hey! We are happy to hear that you will be joining our family! Thank you for taking the time and leaving you feedback. We're excited to have you!

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wix (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

One in person interview, then a second interview ( a month later) so they take their time. Then a video interview with someone from HR ( 3 weeks later) whole process takes about 2 months. So if you are in a rush to get a job, they don’t care they think they can make you wait as much as they want. They ask you extremely personal questions on stage 3 and if you had make more than what they offer they get surprised. Also the Hr person would not say the hourly rate but acted surprised when mentioned what I was making. Therefore based on the past reviews, it is safe to assume that their compensation is in fact very low. In my opinion is unfortunate they do not tell you the hourly rate until they make an offer. People should know what the potential compensation would be. They are intrusive in the questions and quite unprofessional in my opinion. Bad experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What is your personal story? Do you have a lot of friends in San Francisco?   Answer Question

12 Mar 2020 – Wix Team

Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience and felt that the interview questions were intrusive. The truth is that we care more about hiring the best talent, and less about a person's CV. To be able to look beyond a candidate's previous experience, we ask questions to probe skills, passion and ability to be a good teammate. This is the best way to ensure we are a good fit for our candidates - and to build a long lasting relationship with them as future employees. We thank you for taking the time to review, and please be sure that we have shared your feedback with the team to keep improving in the future.

Business Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wix.

Interview

Had a few phone interviews, and 1 in-person interview - process was solid, seemed like a good company. Unfortunately, salary is not compatible with the area and the cost of going to work would have been more than they would pay. But overall, it seemed like a company that cares our their employees and has a nice culture.

Interview Questions

Wix Response

11 Oct 2019 – Community Manager

Hey There, Thanks for sharing your experience during this process.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.