Wowcher Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Recruitment Agency36%
Recruiter21%
HardAverageEasy

Wowcher

Application

I interviewed at Wowcher

Interview

Due to the current climate the first interview was over the phone. After this a teams interview was undertaken which lasted about an hour and was a lot more extensive

Interview Questions
  • How I would handle certain working situations
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wowcher (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

A three stage process with two interviews with different account managers on zoom. This was followed by an in person interview, where the person interviewing didn’t even know the role play. Unorganised.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wowcher

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wowcher

Interview

1: HR round 2: code assignment. It's ok, no time limit, no hackerrank-ish feeling. Testing is appreciated. 3: technical interview with 2 senior developers. Again, felt like an interrogation. I didn't get one single question right (Spring security) and it's done, bye, thank you, next. Extremely disappointing experience. I don't recommend. Oh, and their webpage looks like garbage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wowcher

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wowcher

Interview

I am only completing this section because glass doors in their ultimate wisdom requires you to add a review before you can see actual reviews. What if I had never been employed before??

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wowcher (London, England, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

Due to COVID, the interview process would be performed remotely. The first stage was a technical task to implement a speaking clock in Java, which would convert 24 hour time to English spoken time. The second stage was to talk through my CV, and projects I have worked on, and also some technical questions. The final stage consisted of more in-depth technical questions, and some scenario-based questions. General areas of questioning were: Spring Boot, Java, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, TDD, REST

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wowcher

Application

I interviewed at Wowcher

Interview

Applied through an agency. Interview was ridiculously hard considering the wage and what the job entailed. Part of the interview was to create a deal for a local company that would go on their website and create the title and pricing for this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wowcher (London, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Telephone interview followed by an in person interview. Initially they were very quick with responses. The talent lady who was in charge of organising the interviews was very friendly. I have still had no feedback to my application status a month after the interview. I have made contact with them twice via email and both emails have been ingored. It seems like they have offered the position to someone and not even bothered to tell the other condidates the outcome of their application. A very unprofessional hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wowcher (London, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview was set up by a recruiter, and went over 2 stages. Both were 1-1 interviews on two different days with different members of the company, including the Director of Innovation. Both were fairly informal chats that were mainly question and answer, and a conversation feel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wowcher (London, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Smooth process, got 2 stage interview done within 2 days. Was asked alot of competency based questions in the first interview and was called back right away to come in again the 2nd day. Was given good insights into the company and the culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wowcher (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Nov 2018

Interview

Literally speak to you for about 30minutes about the role. No questions such as competency etc asked. It’s almost like they hire you on the same day. Not a very friendly interview either. More of a presentation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews