Wunderman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 Mar 2019

2.7

Sort:

Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman in April 2018.

Interview

I submitted an application/resume/cover letter on which I hardly answered any questions. Then I almost immediately received a phone screen interview. This was followed by a longer skype interview with all 5 members of the department I was applying for.

Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wunderman (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

I first had a brief phone interview with HR and then I was set up for 2 Skype interviews with people in my department. All very conversational and informative.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember a specific question, but it was mostly about why and how I think like a planner.   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman (New York, NY (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was reached by a recruiter within one week. The entire process consisted of one initial phone screening & an in-person interview with several members of the account management team, including the director of project management. The in-person interview process took about two hours, and I was given a full-time offer within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This position did not allow for salary negotiation

Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wunderman.

Interview

applied online and receive the interview about 5 days later. The first round is a phone interview with the analytical team of 3 people. They ask questions together about your professional and personality. The process is relaxing.

Interview Questions

• general behavior question and tech questions about the projects you did   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

Unprofessionalism at its best! I'm not surprised to find a ton of negative interview experiences for Wunderman DC - the recruiters there are unethical and unprofessional to say the least.

After two rounds of telephone interviews with the (most unprofessional) HR and the hiring manager, I got the opportunity to go to DC for the onsite interview. Things were really going well until this time and I received really positive feedback for my interview.

Just a day later, I received a telephone confirmation offering me this position and she told me I am their "best candidate". Two days later, I accepted the position, gave them details of references, they even went so far to contact my references. Five days later, I get a call back from the unprofessional HR who tells me that they found another candidate.

I was stunned and asked if it has got to do anything with the references, she merely said that it was because they had an "extremely talented pool" of candidates.

Then why did they call me to express their interest?! I would advise any candidate against applying to this company - particularly the DC one. You're better off being elsewhere!

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wunderman (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with their recruiter, then in person with 3 people, met with the Creative director. It was moving and passionate. I felt the passion from the CD and liked the connection that was felt with everyone else I had met with. Overall it was fun and a feeling of fulfillment was felt.
    I talked on the phone with the recruiter who was very fast in asking if I had certain qualities and experience in very specialized fields, which I did!
    I had another offer on the table and asked them to move fast. Which they all did. I felt they really wanted to hire me and that the need and praise was there.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wunderman (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2008.

Interview

Received initial communication over phone from HR department to set up an in-person interview in Chicago for the position. I was referred internally, so I was put on the fast track for 1:1 interviews.

Onsite interview consisted of meeting with 7 different individuals. Two HR representatives, an Account Director, two Account Executives from the prospective account team I would joining, a Senior Account Executive, the VP and once again with the HR Department.

The interview process was fairly relaxed and comfortable. Mostly a discussion regarding my background and skill set - also why I wanted to join Wunderman and what I could bring to the table as an employee. No horror stories or uncomfortable situations. One of the better interview experiences I have gone through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase with regards to salary. Upon hesitation of the initial salary offer, the HR representatives offered to give a stipend of relocation money for my quick move into Chicago from out of town (8 days after offer).

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wunderman (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied for an internship in February, and didn't hear back until April about a potential interview. After the in person interview I was notified mid-May over the phone that I did not get the position. The copywriter, Art Director, and HR Director that I interviewed with were all very nice, but the interview process overall was unorganized.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wunderman (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

After receiving an email alert from my University, I did a resume drop online for Wunderman DC. Much to my surprise, a recruiter emailed me the next day asking to set up a phone interview. In hindsight, I should not have been that excited about the interview considering her email was riddled with grammatical errors and extremely unprofessional (two word responses and emojis).

After twenty minutes of waiting for our call, I decided to call the recruiter myself to touch base. I would have been very understanding if she was busy, but all I got on the phone was her admitting she forgot, not apologizing, and suddenly getting questions thrown out at me after it was clear she just wanted to get it over with and didn't bother to even pull up my resume. She asked the same question multiple times and I did not get the vibe she was listening to me. I had done thorough research into the company before the interview, but nothing I read up on The Wunderman Brand prepared me for this kind of unprofessionalism from a recruiter.

The phone call interview lasted under 10 minutes and immediately turned me off from Wunderman DC, even if the recruiter contacts me within the next few days. If all my other internship options fell through, only then would I consider them now.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in the marketing world? In analytics?

What function of Wunderman would you want to work in?
      (Fortunately, I did research on the different areas, but unlike most recruiters she provided absolutely zero background on what Wunderman does)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I went to an intern open house with about 15 other intern applicants. We had a rotated interview with 3 departments we like. Then another one group interview with a specific department. Staff weren't very professional and very disorganize. Human resources did not even contact me if I made it or not, I had to contact them myself. Did not even have a room for the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.