Wunderman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wunderman Interview Questions

Interviews at Wunderman

2.7

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wunderman.

Interview

Case study and group interview, after the initial phone screening they ask about your background and experiences. The panel interview is supportive and constructive. If you get stuck be honest and they will provide information.

Interview Questions

• what is your typical process when you get a new project   Answer Question

Production Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy, there are question about the company, so read up on what the company does and how it operates, theres some behavioral questions. Questions over resume are brought up to help further expand on ones skills

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult group member   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The first round is just a 15 min short interview conducted by HR just one day after my application. They were very demanded about your time to commit to their interview. At the second round, I was supposed to meet with three analytics team members, but their arrangement was a mess. I waited there for one hour for the third interviewer, and I left without receiving even a formal apology for nobody came.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied for a Project Manager position around December 2018 and received a call back early in 2019 to begin the interview process. The initial screener was absolutely lovely - we had an amazing chat back and forth. I made it to the next round with hiring manager. The interview itself was fine, but the vibes I felt from her on the phone were really strange. She already seemed annoyed with me and as if I was wasting her time. I chalked it up to a bad/stressful day as it was towards the evening and moved on thinking that was the end. A few days later I received a call from the screener/HR contact that the hiring manager enjoyed our chat (???), but that the position had changed to contract-to-hire (???). I opted to proceed and was set up with a series of interviews with contacts from across the organization. After 3 hours, only one person let me know what the day-to-day of the role would be. The new details were not a match in any way with my resume, nor were they a match for what I discussed as my interests/career goals. Somehow I held my poker face together and finished the interview series.

At the end, the screener mentioned again that the role was contract and that they were now only interested in building a talent bench of PM's to be on call....which is not what you should be doing with a PM team.

A day or so later, I received an email that they wanted yet ANOTHER round of interviews with more people in the company - another 3 hours worth. I declined and withdrew my resume at this point because this was already 6+ hours of interviews, and I did not feel confident in their willingness to provide a strong offer after talking with some seven people over the course of three weeks. After reading through several other project management interview reviews on Glassdoor that have been posted over the years, it seems disorganization runs rampant in this company. Truly sad.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you faced adversity with a project in your career.   Answer Question

Graphic Design Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wunderman (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone screening with HR first and then met with each member of the team individually at their office. Called back almost immediately and started shortly thereafter. It was a seamless transition as they needed extra help.

Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wunderman.

Interview

applied online and receive the interview about 5 days later. The first round is a phone interview with the analytical team of 3 people. They ask questions together about your professional and personality. The process is relaxing.

Interview Questions

• general behavior question and tech questions about the projects you did   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interview process was very quick and HR was very responsive and on top of things. A day after I applied online, I got a call from HR to schedule a phone screen. After the phone screen, we set up interviews with my soon to be team members for the following week. The interviews were great. They asked questions to get to know me better, my expectations of the role and answered all the questions I prepared. The interview was very conversational. Later in the week, I got my offer.

Interview Questions

• Was there anything you didn't like in your previous roles?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wunderman (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

(Wunderman DC office.) Very professional, pleasant and well-communicated. I worked initially with Liz and Michelle to get set up with the larger in-person interview with the team. I met with 6 employees over 2.5 hours (half hour slots with 1-2 people), from a variety of levels and client teams within the accounts/client services division. This gave me a great snapshot into the variety of work, structure of the teams, company culture and learning opportunities. The 2.5 hours flew by!

Interview Questions

• Why Wunderman? // What motivates you? // What is your experience with web/digital? // Have you worked in Pharma? // Explain your attention to detail.   Answer Question

Account Supervisor (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I submitted my resume via the Wunderman website on a Friday night and first thing Monday morning I was contacted by Genevieve, the Wunderman recruiter, to schedule a screener call to discuss my background. Genevieve was not only a complete pleasure to work with, but she was attentive, quick to move the process along and eager to fill the role.
    Interviewing while still working for your current employer can be stressful, but Genevieve made the process seamless by making sure we were scheduling interview times with the team that fit perfectly with my work schedule without raising any unnecessary red flags with my employer.
    Following the screener interview, Genevieve facilitated a phone interview with two account leads in New York, an in-person interview with the individual I was taking the place of during maternity leave, as well as an in-person interview on-site with the client.
    Genevieve was eager to hear about my experiences with the team at each turn and was fast to pass along a very well-received final decision from the team. Following initial offer, the paperwork process was quick and efficient with the ball kept moving!
    Genevieve's professionalism, approachable personality and clear passion for connecting individuals to the right role is a true asset to her organization! I truly enjoyed working with her!

Interview Questions

• When working among a variety of projects with strict timelines, instances occur when delays impact the delivery date of the final asset. How do you approach these delays in a project management environment and communicate the status of the project and its' delay to stakeholders?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied in mid-march and wasn't contacted until the end of April. The process went fast after that. After an initial phone screening with the HR rep, I had an in-person interview about a week later that lasted a little over an hour. I spoke with the CCO and Creative Director and it felt more like a conversation than an interview. I heard back 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Where/How do you keep up to date with creative advertising?   Answer Question
    • What book are you reading right now?   Answer Question
    • What did you do at your most recent internship? What did you like about it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.